Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the world's worst gag reflex when it comes to others being sick, but would never pretend to have emet. I just don't like being sick, like almost every other person doesn't. She's a compulsive liar and the sooner her 'empire's crumbles the better. 😡

Reactions: 9
Why does she chat SO much tit about emet?
1. It doesn’t have scales… it’s a phobia.. either you have a severe phobia, a phobia.. or you just dislike some things? I don’t like spiders and I go ick when I see one but push comes to shove I would pick one up and chuck it out the window? Where as vom, I’d run a mile regardless.. it doesn’t have a scale.. I’m A LOT better than I was, but still daily life is a struggle.
2. She doesn’t eat and it’s detrimental to her life? Hun… I’ve never once seen you not eat when either of your sisters has mentioned illness, surely if it was that bad she’d have avoided everyone in the run up to her wedding for fear of catching something?
3. ‘I’m blessed to have Lloyd as a husband, he always vomits’ … what? My boyfriend is sick a lot and I panic regardless of why, I make him put on music and I put on music and then I’ll sleep on the sofa until 48h have passed, even if he’s made himself vom because he’s eaten too much or drank too much!
4. A phobia is an ‘irrational fear’ you don’t ‘rationalise it’ that you know the reason… you can know the reason but you’ll still panic. If someone drinks too much and voms, I know why but I’ll still be like ‘could-be what we both ate before we came out though..
5. OCD is completely different to phobias. OCD you will literally drive yourself to the brink of death if you don’t do something. Phobias you may go ‘I won’t wear that because I was sick in it’ but you’ll just panic a bit.. I know because I do that, i know it’s highly unlikely, OCD is a whole different ballgame. You can be diagnosed with either, neither or both.. that’s how mental health works.. haven’t finished the video but I bet she gets ADHD in there as well..
6. Okay she didn’t, but no emet is not often linked with OCD. It’s just a general hyper awareness.. if someone has a spider phobia they won’t touch their legs, do a rain dance and then read a newspaper so they don’t see a spider, but they’ll probably avoid situations that they are likely or see or have seen spiders in.. like I said with emet you’d likely avoid actions that you’ve done before or if you visual it you’ll avoid doing what you were doing in the visualisation.

shes so bleeping full of tit it’s unreal, surprised she hasn’t vomited from the bleeping disease that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just seen a video from her highess talking about sex etc. Like clips all put together, one of the clips she's talking about how Lloyd was horny after the ghost hunt thing and he was going down on her. All I could think was I wonder if he has to do a spot check beforehand and does he not have a sense of smell?? Knocked me sick honestly. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She posted a video earlier of him planking on the bathroom floor spewing. She was flat out laughing at him the horrible cow. I bet he went nuts at her when he found out

Reactions: 6
I would really love to be a fly in the wall in their shed, just to see what they really are like with each other. All this lovey dovey stuff makes me retch (sorry to any actual emet sufferers here) and I can’t help but think of how the conversation goes when they think oh crap we need to record some PDA videos to get the usual ‘goals’ comments 😂 it just makes me cringe, I get people are all about recording every special moment these days - I do with my kids, but for me, not social media at all. But with these two it’s very clearly so forced and fake that I just reallllly want to see what they’re like for real life 😂

Reactions: 14
I would really love to be a fly in the wall in their shed, just to see what they really are like with each other. All this lovey dovey stuff makes me retch (sorry to any actual emet sufferers here) and I can’t help but think of how the conversation goes when they think oh crap we need to record some PDA videos to get the usual ‘goals’ comments 😂 it just makes me cringe, I get people are all about recording every special moment these days - I do with my kids, but for me, not social media at all. But with these two it’s very clearly so forced and fake that I just reallllly want to see what they’re like for real life 😂
I just seen a video and it included the time Lloyd said "don't call Eden she that offends me" I was bleeping howling. Probably one of the funniest things he's ever said

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I just seen a video and it included the time Lloyd said "don't call Eden she that offends me" I was bleeping howling. Probably one of the funniest things he's ever said
Ha - without the right punctuation it sounds a bit like Voldemort "She That Offends Me"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.