Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to rinse being in that Netflix trailer just like the will smith thing 😴

Reactions: 12
I was raped 16 years ago and I absolutely wouldn’t ever ever make a dark joke. I struggle to watch a tv show with sexual assault in and it’s had such a huge effect on my life and relationships. I’ve had counselling and lots of other support, and I can’t imagine anyone I know who’s been affected by this to joke about it. Can you imagine if, god forbid, it happened to any of her followers (who we know are young) and then thinking “I can’t be hurt, sad, angry, I have to make jokes and pretend I’m ok” It’s so, so damaging. She’s a complete witch and liar.
Lloyd has absolutely had enough of her bullshit excuses. My daughter has ADHD (diagnosed by a professional) and whilst it does impact the way she does things and we do understand her way of doing things is very different, not tidying up can’t just be blamed on her ADHD. It’s taken years of support and strategies to remind her to do the smallest of tidying tasks. She finds it really tough, but she also knows that sometimes parts of our life are challenging and the things we find hard, others find easy. BUT, she’d never say “I’m not going to be tidy because I have ADHD”. Eden is using that as an excuse and Lloyd knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Met her fans today! Literal children.
Soooo she has all the time in the world to go to theme parks, yet has chosen the week the kids are off, knowing it’ll be rammed so she can get little kids coming up to her to take photos. She’s 100% done this so she can “prove” she’s still popular. She was posting whilst she was there as well, clearly wanting to let people know she was there. What a sad little life, Jane. All the people who have asked her for photos are very young and it’s clear who her audience is yet she makes disgusting jokes about SA.

Reactions: 21
What trailer is she going to be in and why??
Something about the Johnny depp vs Amber heard trial. She must’ve reacted to something about it I’m guessing whilst watching it.
---
I never once have used ‘dark humour’ to cope with my SA. I was 7 and it was my dad. I kept it bottled up until 2020 when he got caught with other images of children. I finally sent him to jail this year after a 3 year case. I don’t know what happened to Eden, but I know many people who have been SA don’t really want to talk about it or been open. Do people really use dark humour cope with that sort of thing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Something about the Johnny depp vs Amber heard trial. She must’ve reacted to something about it I’m guessing whilst watching it.
---
I never once have used ‘dark humour’ to cope with my SA. I was 7 and it was my dad. I kept it bottled up until 2020 when he got caught with other images of children. I finally sent him to jail this year after a 3 year case. I don’t know what happened to Eden, but I know many people who have been SA don’t really want to talk about it or been open. Do people really use dark humour cope with that sort of thing?
I have a similar past to you, but not my dad. Like you, I never spoke about it until around 2020. I do make dark humour jokes but only to my partner as I know he's not had an experience with it, and that he knows I'm just self deprecating and mocking myself instead of breaking down😂
I could never online. Online I actually do a lot of advocating for survivors and work with a suitable charity - something Eden COULD have done on a massive scale with her following

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Don Carla spoilt Eden asking Sof to be maid of honour…
and the second video, she couldn’t of gone a longer way around answering that question if she tried…

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think he’s one of those people that thinks cause he’s wearing something expensive then it makes him look dressed up. I had a friend like that, would wear those howling £800 balencagia trainers to posh things but thought cause they were spenny, it was ok. Nah it just looks like you’ve borrowed your da’s gardening trainers to go out
Can’t believe how different he looked pre Eden ! I also forgot how off his face he was whilst interviewing her ❄ 💳 👃🏻

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So Don Carla spoilt Eden asking Sof to be maid of honour…
and the second video, she couldn’t of gone a longer way around answering that question if she tried…
“If that’s what she wants to do, I agree with it” duck me, she really does just have people around her that blindly agree with her and don’t call her out for duck all.

Reactions: 16
I get the dark humour thing, sometimes me and my partner make jokes about family deaths (nothing awful) like dad jokes etc, it’s one of those “if you don’t laugh you’ll cry” things. So I get the dark humour, posting it online though is out of the question, even if it is your humour you just don’t do it out of respect for those who are struggling with the same thing

But gifted what exactly? Just entry tickets? In the summer holidays so super busy and still had to que for all the rides. Hardly a super luxery gift

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In that trailer as it shows her it says “social media circus” of commentary from creators and influencers..
I wouldn’t take that as a good thing if I was her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah I actually rate Lloyd in that video, asking her how many times she’s cleaned the kitchen in 18 months and she’s complaining because he “disrespected her” by cooking for her 💀💀💀 what a twit

Reactions: 30
She’s just posted a video of her and Lloyd on a ride which he is retching because it’s spinning yet it doesn’t trigger her phobia?? It’s obviously not real is it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.