Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she didn’t even put a trigger warning on her video talking about rape is shocking too
And she wouldn’t be on no spinny rides if she was scared of being sick

Reactions: 14
So emetophobia is fear of sick, but Eden’s is just illness related.. aren’t we all scared of catching a bug?
None of us like being ill, if my kids catch something I wash all the bedding, bleach the home, spray detol spray, I don’t have emetophobia, I just don’t like being sick either 😂

Reactions: 23
Correct me if I’m wrong as I don’t have much experience with emet, but regardless of what triggers it, it’s essentially a fear of sick? So why is she laughing at Lloyd about to throw up? We all knew she was lying but is she honestly that stupid to post a video 😂

Reactions: 10
Oh here she goes with the fake "have to do it 8 times" bollox. Same as you having to chew an even number of times but never actually doing that in any of your eat with mes? 🤣
Just fuckin give it a rest! It makes you LESS relatable when you try to fake all these illnesses, to be relatable.

Reactions: 18
Correct me if I’m wrong as I don’t have much experience with emet, but regardless of what triggers it, it’s essentially a fear of sick? So why is she laughing at Lloyd about to throw up? We all knew she was lying but is she honestly that stupid to post a video 😂
I think her “fear of sick” is essentially “doesn’t enjoy being sick” which in that case the whole worlds population is an emetophobe.

To eat steak tartare, is just crazy to me

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she once state she was SEVERELY EMETAPHOBIC and Yaz recently had a video stating she had to send a photo of her solid tit before Eden let her around the house?? Nothing adds up here edeey bo beedy

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So Don Carla spoilt Eden asking Sof to be maid of honour…
and the second video, she couldn’t of gone a longer way around answering that question if she tried…
she totally doesn't agree to it, why is everyone around eden afraid to tell her she's a bleep? sly digs isn't going to work, tell her outright she's dreadful for making her child following pay!!

Reactions: 8
Oh here she goes with the fake "have to do it 8 times" bollox. Same as you having to chew an even number of times but never actually doing that in any of your eat with mes? 🤣
Just fuckin give it a rest! It makes you LESS relatable when you try to fake all these illnesses, to be relatable.
With all her home cams she must have tonnes of evidence of this OCD behaviour, she won’t prove us wrong though 😂

Reactions: 9
With all her home cams she must have tonnes of evidence of this OCD behaviour, she won’t prove us wrong though 😂
You've gave her an idea now 🤣
She'll walk around the shed tomorrow tapping each knee on every counter 8 times and post it as "behind the scenes" footage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s deleting comments of people asking if it triggered her emet? Talk about make it obvious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m pretty certain if someone you sat next to in class or worked with started being sick, you’d be worried about catching it. That’s not emotephobia, that’s a normal reaction FFS. It’s like she thinks most people enjoy being sick! I had years of chemotherapy and was sick a lot, guess what- I don’t like being sick as it brings back awful memories, but I don’t go around telling people I have a fear of vomiting 😤😤
---

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just re read her linked in post and it shocked me again 💀 the cheek to ask for a free honeymoon is bad enough but to specify which hotel and country as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cheeky witch. Glad no companies have entertained it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s literally uploaded a video of Lloyd being sick in the toilet! No trigger warning either for people who do actually have emetophobia.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s doing it on purpose, couldn’t get herself relevant again, she really is a female Paul Breach

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.