Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every couple post she puts up has me howling constantly. I hope she has a good chiropractor as she ages as all this crouching/bending legs/tricks she does with her body to seem the same height as midget gem can’t be good for her posture.
Has she face tuned them both?!

I’d love to see the natural height difference, him not wearing boosters and her not leaning into her hip

Reactions: 10
Honestly, my dog has more in common with Molly Mae than she does.
She should stop the comparison - it only sheds more light on how little she’s achieved

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every couple post she puts up has me howling constantly. I hope she has a good chiropractor as she ages as all this crouching/bending legs/tricks she does with her body to seem the same height as midget gem can’t be good for her posture.
Why doesn't he bother to make an effort, I mean I don't like what she's wearing but at least she's made an effort. Lloyd looks as if he's running to the shops to do a few errands, it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
Has she face tuned them both?!

I’d love to see the natural height difference, him not wearing boosters and her not leaning into her hip
See in this photo she’s at least 3 inches above him, and she’s wearing flats flatter than his, take the boosters and the space trainers off and he’s at least 6inches shorter than her. He’s 5ft 6 max. Just bleeping own it

I’m just gonna leave this here, even little legs agreeing she uses ADHD as an excuse 🫣🫣 the way she side eyes the camera as well 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m just gonna leave this here, even little legs agreeing she uses ADHD as an excuse 🫣🫣 the way she side eyes the camera as well 😂😂
He worded it exactly how she words her apologies.
Also confirms he doesn’t shower so no wonder she has bv

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The faces they’re making at each other 😂🙈 You’ve only been there a year midget gem, I know it feels an eternity with big bad Eden but it’s definitely not been 18 months.

Reactions: 16
“I’m coming in here to tell you how much I love you and you’re in here sabotaging me” the look she gives him after she says it as well!! How manipulative do you get!

Attachments

• Wow
Interesting insight into their 'married life'. He tries to be open and say you've used to as an excuse and she flips it on him until he's apologising for erm? Not cleaning the kitchen every day after she cleans it once?

What an entitled gaslighting prick 🤣 going to start calling him Lloyd unhappy-hulme

I’m not sure if anyone else has seen this?😂
Just popped on my fyp…this was her hen do right?😳😳

Attachments

It's gone already? I hope someone got a screen recording!
I recorded it as I knew she’d do a dirty delete. I can’t decide if she’s genuinely thick enough to think joking about rape so publicly is ok … or she’s trying to get attention.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I recorded it as I knew she’d do a dirty delete. I can’t decide if she’s genuinely thick enough to think joking about rape so publicly is ok … or she’s trying to get attention.
I genuinely don't even believe she was assaulted tbh! I've said it before and il say it again, I just don't believe her story and knowing how much she lies and fabricated o genuinely think that is another example of her story telling!

• Heart
I genuinely don't even believe she was assaulted tbh! I've said it before and il say it again, I just don't believe her story and knowing how much she lies and fabricated o genuinely think that is another example of her story telling!
I was just about to say this. I’ve had two incidents of SA and honestly, I don’t ever speak about it. I’m only mentioning it here because it’s anon but the way she broadcasts joking about it it to her millions of followers and any Tom dick or Harry’s fyp it might pop up on is sick, it’s not even dark humour it’s just tasteless and insensitive. Anyone that’s finds that funny needs their heads tested

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.