Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me who the duck Holly is and why DMs about getting her lips done are relevant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Freya was also randomly diagnosed with BPD during all this aswell? Where the duck did that come from 😂 they use mental health like a 'you can't be mean to me' shield. bleeping cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I take pride in the fact I've only left 'hateful' comments on her tit and must of been blocked on about 20 accs... you'll never catch me tongue punching her winnits for a second! Seen her for what she is the second I laid eyes on her!

Reactions: 17
She can't excuse her behaviour so it's ADHD, or OCD or whatever else she can think of. Can never admit shes been a bleep and fucked up

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but anyone messaging Sofia for advice on filler needs to give their head a wobble. Surely that’s a joke? 😂
I can’t keep up with all these side characters. I thought Holly was a friend of Eden that’s why I was confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freya was also randomly diagnosed with BPD during all this aswell? Where the duck did that come from 😂 they use mental health like a 'you can't be mean to me' shield. bleeping cunts
The Harley Street professional doctor came to the wedding and diagnosed everyone, think it was right after the wedding breakfast just before the speeches x

• Haha
Reactions: 54
if holly is still batting for our team
Can you just ask Eden why she lied about the transition masterclass please

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.