Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
Eden, sorry if this isn’t the time but can you wear your elvis jumpsuit when you take Jason to court? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I hate Eden so much, everything she does I just think "oh fuck off". Makes a sandwich? Fuck off. Let's her rat lick her nostrils? Fuck off. Shit transition? Fuck off. Pretends she's Michael Phelps? Fuck off. Breathes? Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

loooolhu

I’ll say this once, as it grinds my gears. But if this girl had one bit of consistency, maybe people would actually believe what comes out of her mouth.
- “I’m trying to watch my weight and be healthier” *Goes to pizza express and eats pizza and chocolate cake*
- “I wish people would stop asking if I’m pregnant *click baits pregnancy and their future children*
- “David Attenborough is my idol” *I’ve not even read his book*
- “Words kill, be kind” *slates her own family, followers and friends*
- “Mental health is serious” *lies about mental health for upgrades at concerts, laughs about C Flack*
- “Emetaphobia ruins my life” *eats the most triggering foods and doesn’t give a f*
- “I hate my body” *body checks in every video*

I dunno man, she’s just never consistent, does she even know her own personality or does she just make it up - is it adhd? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43

lollypop89

To make it clear it was 2 months ago I sent the go fund me to her and I didn’t make the account cause I didn’t get money like she’s now making out. Just the patreon really opened my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
How convenient that Lloyd is out all day and she films herself crying/having a breakdown. That man is trapped! He won’t be able to do anything or go anywhere without ‘baby’ needing him home asap…

• Heart
Reactions: 41

StreakyBacon

2 days for £1200. I think Lloyd is really pushing for them to go away more and experience things and she’s just finding excuses not to or meeting him half way by agreeing to a couple of days.
He wanted to go travelling when they first got together and now they’ve got 4 dogs for the next 15-20 years so it’ll never happen
Surely they knew what date they were getting the new dogs so why bother booking it for days later?

If only he got with Yaz instead, he’d of been to Lanzarote 15 times by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ghostguy

VIP Member
'There's no point saying "oh think before you speak" or "be kind" because no one listens'.

We've been telling you to be kind for years. And you're family have told you to think before you speak, which in turn meant you couldn't live stream for ages because of exactly what you're saying others do, pot kettle black

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I love the fact that whenever she looks back at her wedding photos she will just see how awful her make up was. Karma.
IMG_5443.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Little legs getting hyped up ready to go flatten Jason out

I really wanted to post a gif where Warwick Davis falls out the car but I can't post it 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 39