Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well greedy eedy you should never bite the hand that feeds you! If you didn't have such a spoilt, entitled, mean girl attitude you wouldn't have been dropped by multiple management agencies and would be living the high life like your peers!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“I bleeping hate what tiktok has become”

No you hate the fact that you don’t have 12 year old kids obsessing over you anymore
‘it’s not fair’ waaaa waaaa Eben throwing toys out of the dog pram again. Tiktok is fair:you are just an utter narcissistic tool and I’m loving watching your demise/downfall ( see you at the jobcentre ) .. oh Maybe not because I actually have a 40 hour working week job that allows me to have a holiday ( I don’t just beg for one )

Reactions: 25
Do we reckon Yaz bank rolls all their outings and has a direct debit set up straight into Edens account? I won’t be surprised if she ends up paying for their “dream” honeymoon as a gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got the hump cause she’s finally being called out for her crappy behaviour

Reactions: 16
‘I hate what TikTok has become’

you mean people calling you out for asking for a free holiday and embarrassing you? We’d all love a free holiday too but nah, we have to work our arses off for one. So when you publicly ask for freebies infront of people who are doing their best to pay the bills at the moment - yes… they will tell you how embarrassing you are. TikTok hasn’t changed, people have just seen how rude, arrogant, demanding and selfish you are Eden x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny how she is saying ‘tik tok is not fair’ .. so how do you explain decent human beings being wholly successful on the app because audience can see their authenticity and genuineness. Your mask has slipped.. cha cha cha

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The thing that bugs me the most is that she could go and get any job.

Leave social media forever and just have a private account and go on her with her life but she doesn’t, she just continues to moan about it.

Of course like anything it has positives and negatives for anything but if she was genuinely this bothered by the wedding content being shared for example she would think that I need to step away.

Eden hun if you are reading this you are just a lazy bleep who doesn’t want a job that doesn’t involve sitting on your arse all day and begging for everything.

Be bleeping grateful for the privilege you have been given and remember that all of it could be taken away in a second.

Reactions: 23
A little nitpicky observation here, in her shopping video, she says pick some olives 🤨 didn’t she just buy a massive jar of olives from Amazon 🤣

Reactions: 16
she doesn’t respond to anything she does wrong so where does the defending thing come from?! Last time she responded that I can remember was when she had Freya talk about how she is a piece of tit parent defending Eden for calling her baby girl a bleep whilst sounding like one of them deep voiceovers that victims use to have on crime watch.
come on Eden

Reactions: 11
It's the fact she had her 'fans' pay to watch content she's been sharing for free for years, the people who actually( weirdly) supported her over the years, she just spat in their faces asking for cash. The audacity
She couldn't take one day off for her wedding, which is why we know it was all for content. She ruined it for herself, I've got no sympathy and I don't think she's upset that's it's been shared because it's 'special and sacred' at all.
She's bothered because she just feels above everyone and entitled to duck, but no we aren't all like yas. We aren't here to bumlick and pretend you're a sweet kind person, we post the truth. And you hate it so much

Reactions: 15
What upsets me is that I KNOW for a fact we have some INCREDIBLE people on this thread, who have done incredible things with their lives, gotten amazing jobs, manage to BUY houses on low incomes and actually have done things we should celebrate, but she thinks she’s got us beat by renting a shed, getting married, paying for dogs with klarna and pissing her money away. She got lucky and that’s all there is to it, she’s not been smart with her initial success and she’s just a chavvy lowlife who would be a good extra on Ali G and has some weird inflated ego who can’t take any accountability

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What upsets me is that I KNOW for a fact we have some INCREDIBLE people on this thread, who have done incredible things with their lives, gotten amazing jobs, manage to BUY houses on low incomes and actually have done things we should celebrate, but she thinks she’s got us beat by renting a shed, getting married, paying for dogs with klarna and pissing her money away. She got lucky and that’s all there is to it, she’s not been smart with her initial success and she’s just a chavvy lowlife who would be a good extra on Ali G and has some weird inflated ego who can’t take any accountability
“PAYING FOR HER DOGS WITH KLARNA” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I have had a rough few months and decided to take some time off Tattle (and missed you all dearly so was still here silently watching the absolute shitshow unfold) however the Gobby Green Giant has really fucked me off with this honeymoon and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol.

I have now commented twice on her LinkedIn post and both have been deleted in a matter of seconds. She’s definitely had more negative comments to be monitoring them so closely. It would be a shame if she couldn’t keep up with deleting the comments though wouldn’t it 🙃
Welcome home! We’ve saved your seat!

Reactions: 4
The whole way through this video she’s ordering Yaz. Get this get that. Also why the duck does she think smoking green is such a flex. She literally talks about it everyday. Probably why you’re falling off the app you lazy cow! Maybe stop smoking and get to work on your career that’s flopping.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I haven’t been on this thread for months because the ADHD lie was just too much for me as someone who genuinely does struggle every day with it but my I had to come here because my TikTok stopped to buffer at such an unfortunate moment
hey you guys.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her bob is giving willy wonka vibes
From a comement I read earlier she’s trying to be like Kourtney after she got married with the black bob and the jacket hanging off her arms, Lloyd don’t look like Travis though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.