Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They show themselves having a shit online so yes they bloody would show other relationships online too! tt is in Yaz and Edens mind all the time! lying tory toads

Reactions: 15
12 I could accept. But 22 lord help you. You'll be in a forest wedding infront of a washing line one day

Reactions: 21
The big gob is inherited from Don C
can we all just take a moment to remember how eedy used to clip up the shorter hair at the back, don Carla must of shown her how to do it from that atrocious clip in the front

Reactions: 9
Out of all the photos Edens uploaded I didn’t see much of Eden and Lloyds family, I don’t think I even saw his parents in the group picture with everyone else.. I wonder if they stayed for the service + food then bounced

Reactions: 17
To be fair - Yorkshire Peach used to have a drinking problem.

she probably can’t remember many of the other days of her life

Reactions: 24
Yaz: "all the influences there are like family we just don't show it online". Two mins later "I can confirm issy is a filter in real life" alluding to the fact that was the first time she's seen her in real life. Are you ok Yaz hun?
I don't think they realise how weird it is to be a literal beg friend embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.