Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that video with Yaz and Lloyd fighting with the shower. They have a very bizarre relationship, don’t they!

Reactions: 9
Just watched that video with Yaz and Lloyd fighting with the shower. They have a very bizarre relationship, don’t they!
On Edens live earlier, when Yaz was leaving and telling Eden she loved her, she also told Lloyd she loved him…

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The bleep needs to calm down, its only been 5 days... try dealing with no period for 5 months and not being pregnant and wondering wtf is going on?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing with her though is that if she was ever just honest and took accountability she wouldn't get half as much backlash. But she lies constantly and contradicts herself. She could have just said that being without management has meant that she isn't earning as much so can't afford a luxury honeymoon and worked harder to afford it. She has zero work ethic...she just wants to do the bare minimum and be rewarded big for it.

That's the difference between her and Yaz, I'm not a massive fan of Yaz but she does treat social media as a job, she plans her tik tok shops ahead of time and commits to it, she takes the time to talk about the products and doesn't beg for gifts, brands see her as reliable and a good advocate for their products. Greeden is inconsistent and ads come across as disingenuous. She then just spunks the money on expensive brands and dinners to try and cosplay being rich

Reactions: 25
I’ve been so engulfed in the Huw dunnit presenter scandal that I’ve missed a chapter. I’ve tried catching up but I can’t see it, why is Yaz living with them?? I thought she was at Don Carla’s?

I have to say, I have a great relationship with my BIL. He’s brilliant and fun. But I would never, ever disrespect my sister like Yaz does by the way she behaves with LL. With Eden clearly being so insecure and jealous of other women and LL, she must lie awake worrying about their relationship. She won’t ever admit it mind but I guarantee she’s worried.

Reactions: 13
Loool what a shame. It could’ve been you attending had you not put your big foot in it and
ruined your career
How bitter do you have to be to want to put your phone down so you don’t see your age mates success and opportunities 🤣😩
---
I’ve been so engulfed in the Huw dunnit presenter scandal that I’ve missed a chapter. I’ve tried catching up but I can’t see it, why is Yaz living with them?? I thought she was at Don Carla’s?

I have to say, I have a great relationship with my BIL. He’s brilliant and fun. But I would never, ever disrespect my sister like Yaz does by the way she behaves with LL. With Eden clearly being so insecure and jealous of other women and LL, she must lie awake worrying about their relationship. She won’t ever admit it mind but I guarantee she’s worried.
She’s not actually living with them it was a poorly executed joke. She just decided to stay with the newlyweds because she has so much “fun” I.e time with LL 😅

Reactions: 12
Apologies if already posted

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The thing with her though is that if she was ever just honest and took accountability she wouldn't get half as much backlash. But she lies constantly and contradicts herself. She could have just said that being without management has meant that she isn't earning as much so can't afford a luxury honeymoon and worked harder to afford it. She has zero work ethic...she just wants to do the bare minimum and be rewarded big for it.

That's the difference between her and Yaz, I'm not a massive fan of Yaz but she does treat social media as a job, she plans her tik tok shops ahead of time and commits to it, she takes the time to talk about the products and doesn't beg for gifts, brands see her as reliable and a good advocate for their products. Greeden is inconsistent and ads come across as disingenuous. She then just spunks the money on expensive brands and dinners to try and cosplay being rich
If yaz distanced herself from Eden she would over take her in followers imo, she over took her in success ages ago. It's sad in a way seeing Eden drag yaz down to her level. She wanted what yaz had, husband family home. I feel like she even sabotaged her and lee, she didn't help whenever there were trouble between them and little dick egged her on to leave too. If she wasn't family she'd be called out as a fake friend and you'd never speak again.. yaz is cursed to forgive her

Reactions: 17
Period bloat? But she’s not on her period? Also mentioning pregnancy again

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've never known anyone eye duck themselves as much as she does... shes so desperate to get pregnant isnt she?! As someone also desperate to get pregnant id usually sympathise with her but she wants a pregnancy for all the wrong reasons! I dont think she has a genuine maternal bone in her body... she's so into herself!

Reactions: 22
Can all the times she mentions pregnancy be stitched with when she's talk about Verity and agreeing she would be like that as a mother. Just so people don't forget, I mean it was only a couple of months ago she said it, idk what's changed her tune. Oh wait it's the fact it will get her views because she's exhausted every other avenue

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.