Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s allowed to mention how she’d look pregnant etc (constantly feeding rumours) but god forbid anyone asks if she wants kids or if she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 23
She wants people to speculate as it may make her relevant for 5 seconds, but no one really cares

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely desperate to get pregnant. LL will not want that. Can you imagine the amount she will go on about being ill in pregnancy. Also is she even using contraception if she keeps going on about being up the duff.

Reactions: 15
Ooo new patreon video of her training the dogs. Ffs.
---
What even is this comment 😂😂
---
What even is this comment 😂😂
---
Also this comment. Hmmm. Bet she’s raging she didn’t go. Surprised she didn’t do a crying video.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Im not just saying this because I cant stand her but I've genuinely never seen her in any outfit that makes me think wow she looks amazing! She never wows and always looks boring!

Reactions: 24
I think she’s deleted that brands replies on her threads? The comments about gifting her dog stuff, pls do correct me if I’m wrong. Also has the loubaker account disappeared for anyone else?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s nothing smoking vapes if she’s smoking weed cause surely that defeats the point of object if you’re trying to give up smoking.
They could be thc vapes, my friend uses them for ‘pain’ aka to get high 🙄 I told him he ain’t kidding no one lol, they are pretty bloody strong mind
---
Loool what a shame. It could’ve been you attending had you not put your big foot in it and
ruined your career
She’s should’ve used the hashtag #FOIMOBIAC
FUCKED OFF I’M MISSING OUT BECAUSE I’M A bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They could be thc vapes, my friend uses them for ‘pain’ aka to get high 🙄 I told him he ain’t kidding no one lol, they are pretty bloody strong mind
---

She’s should’ve used the hashtag #FOIMOBIAC
FUCKED OFF I’M MISSING OUT BECAUSE I’M A bleep

They are just normal vapes she’s using :)

Reactions: 3
I WANT A THC VAPE.. 🙃😂
---
Also tbh if she is pregnant then it is what it is… a long fall off a cliff if she does because honestly being a parent to a child is hard work. Stupid to do that to LL though but he can’t be that daft, if they’re not using protection what does he think will happen. Condoms exist for a reason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I WANT A THC VAPE.. 🙃😂
---
Also tbh if she is pregnant then it is what it is… a long fall off a cliff if she does because honestly being a parent to a child is hard work. Stupid to do that to LL though but he can’t be that daft, if they’re not using protection what does he think will happen. Condoms exist for a reason.
I’ll find out where he gets em 😉

Reactions: 5
Ano it's not eden but, yaz ignoring/deleting every comment asking about what happened to wolfs hand 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.