Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LinkedIn post has been deleted!!
too late, everyone's seen it already 🤣
It either means some poor company is gifting them or you can't turn off comments on linked in and she couldn't keep up with being called out 🤣

Reactions: 15
too late, everyone's seen it already 🤣
It either means some poor company is gifting them or you can't turn off comments on linked in and she couldn't keep up with being called out 🤣
I really, really hope no one has gifted them, and if they have I hope it’s a crappy cabin in the UK and their dogs tit everywhere and get them banned

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what she will be “networking” next 😂 all they followers and she can’t even get a free holiday to promote, just shows what companies think of her.

Reactions: 5
Sick of people's only defense for her is that she's 'young', she's halfway to 50 ffs. I think we all knew the different from right and wrong in our primary school years, never mind your bloody 20s.
i had a 60 hour week job, a mortgage and a husband at 21! eden is old enough 🤣

Reactions: 14
Someone on her live sent her a message saying their place in Tenerife was available

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just seen Jason's tiktok 'We have Chai and gizmo with us because we want them to be independent!!!!!!' Wtffff, if you want them to be independent LEAVE.THEM.AT.HOME. Crate train & let them learn to stay at home & be dogs! These poor dogs being dragged around to busy food places all the time! My Chis LOVE a pub lunch but we only go whenever we go away, and to quiet, open restaurants now & then, they don't come with me everywhere. Feecckkk me she boils my piss!!!!!😤😤

Reactions: 13
not *home chef* lloyd using fajita kits instead of making them from scratch?? they have all the time in the world the lazy fucks, if ur gonna brand yourself as “cooking content” then you’ve got to do the work cause this ain’t it bro

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Nah I’m howling at her begging for a honeymoon whilst Max does red carpet interviews at Barbie 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mad how majority of influencers, who started TikTok way later then Eden & have way less followers are at the barbie premiere tonight.
whats eden doing? Sitting in her crappy knickers no doubt

Reactions: 21
Reckon Lloyd pinches Edens t-shirts to wear to bed? 🥰 nice and oversized ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How long do we think before a crying /suicide baiting video comes?

P.s I love how quick the thread has picked up 👏

Reactions: 13
With Eden saying if Chai is in heat she would leave her to Yaz, and Yaz said earlier on live this morning her and Chai have really bonded this past few days. I can see Eden giving chai away to Yaz soon 🙄

Reactions: 18
With Eden saying if Chai is in heat she would leave her to Yaz, and Yaz said earlier on live this morning her and Chai have really bonded this past few days. I can see Eden giving chai away to Yaz soon 🙄
She'll let her have at least one litter first. Then claim the vet told her it's not fair to spay them without letting them have a litter. I've heard it a million times before x

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeh but to go where? Yaz lives in her spare room. And then is chai going to wales every weekend, where yaz already has a dog she never mentions?
She never had any intention of doing that, it's just to pretend she has a plan for when chais on heat. Which of course she doesn't

Reactions: 6
I've just seen a wonderful tiktok calling them out for driving stoned. Love too see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.