Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck would an expensive hotel in tenerife want to partner with her? How can she possibly influence any of her followers to go there, it would take a lot of saving their pocket money to be able to afford a 4 grand holiday!! 😂

Better off begging for something more appropriate like Robux 😂

Reactions: 14
Someone suggested the Maldives and she was like ‘that’s so expensive, we can’t afford that’ … hun PEOPLE WITH REGULAR JOBS AFFORD IT, KNOW HOW? We save up. Imagine earning £80K in a month and not saving it at all?! £80K is LIFE changing, she could have put down a deposit, really invested in her business or saved up for a holiday, for £80K you could travel the world!
shes never made 80k a month, I’ve told I she just adds zeros on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting that Eben is drinking a lot more now, she has prosecco most meals out and regularly doing it now, not that it’s anything bad but the way she used to preach but now flipped it. Wonder if LL has gone back to drink (or ever stopped) to get through the ‘happily married’ life they claim to have

what a cringe McDonald’s tiktok, she raves over the most basic unhealthy food, LL is hardly a chef if he eats McDonald’s as often as they do…

Reactions: 13
if me and my husband were too broke for a honeymoon and then he booked in a full day tattoo sesh i would be so devastated. what it would cost for the tattoo would definitely be the same as a short stay somewhere. what a loveless marriage 😂😭

Reactions: 27
I just think they’re so awful to Lee. The lot of them! Booking a full tattoo session somewhere else, why not book in with your brother in law? There’s more that’s gone on than is being made out with the whole Lee situation, I think he’s given yaz some kind of ultimatum about TikTok or the marriage and she’s chose TikTok. I also think that Lee looking in, would have seen what we all seen in Eden ie taking the piss out of yaz, making out like yaz owes her for ‘giving’ her a platform and maybe he has opened his mouth about it all and now that’s why there’s this bitterness, I’m not sure but something has defo blow up behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Lee has seen that video that was uploaded about the driving high - I see that yas and Eden have been tagged in it, shame he hasn’t been. I’d be screen recording that for when things get ugly if I were him

Reactions: 13
That video should be sent to there mangemenr with the screen grabs of Edens comment confirming it. All of them including tax’s

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Lee has seen that video that was uploaded about the driving high - I see that yas and Eden have been tagged in it, shame he hasn’t been. I’d be screen recording that for when things get ugly if I were him
They will do it when Wolf is in the car! and the rats 🤬 they think they are above the law

Reactions: 2
Eden, if you can only afford things via Klarna, there’s a vets in Maidstone, near the town centre and Morrisons, that actually does Klarna , Vets4Pets… research that you basic broke witch 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she’s nothing smoking vapes if she’s smoking weed cause surely that defeats the point of object if you’re trying to give up smoking.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she’s nothing smoking vapes if she’s smoking weed cause surely that defeats the point of object if you’re trying to give up smoking.
Probably just because she can vape inside and doesn’t need to get out of bed for anything anymore

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.