Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad little life, Jane.

GoFundMe for Jason, he deserves a holiday :)
i would put a fiva in for him 💖
---
so she's begging for money 1 min then out for meals and treating herself next! she literally just spends as soon as she gets by the look of it! how about save your own money and go on honeymoon when you have enough! not just when you want! spoilt big witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
You know what is bleeping grim??? When she sniffs her dogs and does that orgasm noise and face. That is NOT normal. Also, why is she taking that puppy out already again before vaccines?! She's one dumb bleep.
This is gonna be long but I just wanna say I do sniff my cats head sometimes when I give her kisses/cuddles, but I deffo don’t get turned on by it like she seems to 😂😂 for me it’s a comfort thing because I’m autistic and in my defence I’ve had her for 13 years… the only comparison I can give is when you smell your kids heads as your cuddling them. Not sure if that makes sense or just makes me a weirdo 🤷🏻‍♀️ also on a similar note, I did actually get another kitten a couple of years ago and my cat is a senior so it didn’t work. I didn’t research when I should’ve and it resulted in me having to get rid of the kitten, I was absolutely devastated for her and couldn’t stop thinking about the adverts with the animals on tv being left by their owners 😢 not once did I think of palming off my older cat to one of my family members for the kitten (like Eden has said Chai will go to Yaz’s) and I also had so much guilt that the kitten would think it wasn’t loved/given up on (again, back to the adverts on tv) the older cat was here first and it’s on me that I disrupted her home with a very playful kitten, I took that responsibility and made sure I did everything in my power to make sure she went to a good home because only after getting her did I realise I’d made a mistake. I vowed never to do it again and I haven’t.

Me and Eden are 4 days apart in age and I’m diagnosed autistic ffs, if I can take on that responsibility of correcting a situation then so can she!! The difference is that shes just a tit excuse of a person with her diagnosis being her excuse. I use my diagnosis as an explanation in situations where it needs it - not an excuse and every time I f up I do my upmost best to do better and from admitting my flaws and being more wary of how I behave/react, I’ve managed to turn my life around but obviously Eden cba working on herself to be a better person.

The kitten story is just a small example of how I used to be you Eden, as well as thinking the world was against me, it wasn’t my fault people didn’t like me, I thought I was misunderstood etc etc… just like you’ve said many of times before, I also acted in very similar, selfish, impulsive ways. I’m living proof that you can be a good person even when you have autism/ADHD or both. And I have to say, watching you makes me so proud of how far I’ve come from being just like you.

Rant over, sorry 🫣

Edited to add: I was around 20 when I realised it wasn’t everyone else, it was just me being a witch. So hopefully you’re due for your reality check anytime soon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ugh she’s literally so vile. Doing a haul on new beauty stuff she’s got. Now I don’t have a problem with her buying whatever stuff she wants, it’s her money at the end of the day. But don’t start begging for honeymoon money, a free holiday etc and then go around spending money on things that just aren’t essential. It’s beggy, rude and disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s deffo having sex just so that she can say she’s having sex

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
people who have to drop stuff like that in like that probably aren’t having as much sex, if any, as they like to make out 😏
Deffo not as much as she makes out, wonder if her dropping things like that gives Lloyd a complex. I know I’d be wondering why my partner is bragging so much but won’t touch me

Reactions: 9
Try harder to convince us hunnayyyyy

on a side note, something about Jason’s video of her packing the dogs into a pram makes me feel super uneasy and uncomfortable. I think it’s seeing her with a pram talking to the dogs like babies playing house is literally just so so creepy…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Try harder to convince us hunnayyyyy

on a side note, something about Jason’s video of her packing the dogs into a pram makes me feel super uneasy and uncomfortable. I think it’s seeing her with a pram talking to the dogs like babies playing house is literally just so so creepy…
No way is she trying to convince everyone she’s in a love bubble whilst answering questions with so much disinterest like that 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
people who have to drop stuff like that in like that probably aren’t having as much sex, if any, as they like to make out 😏
I'm sure she said on live the other day that they didn't even have sex on their wedding night.
They have such an amazing sex life and they're obsessed with each other but didn't even have sex on their wedding night 🤔
I'm not saying you have to have sex on your wedding night BTW, it's just funny how she acts like they have sex constantly, yet werent intimate the night they got married.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.