Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all the new members coming in heaping praise on the tit show that was the wedding 🤣🤣
im still waiting for Matty from 1975 to turn up 🤣 best mates innit 🤢🤣
---
Let’s spread some positivity, her father daughter dance vides makes my heart genuinely happy, so much pure happiness ❤
the dad she didnt go see when he was just recently poorly coz she had an "event" to go too! na, balls to that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s spread some positivity, her father daughter dance vides makes my heart genuinely happy, so much pure happiness ❤
No, all I think of when I see that is how many montages she will make of them dancing to that with the backing music “dance with my father again” when he’s ill or ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she used Ocean Eyes to walk down the aisle too, shout out to Abbey Coburn who posted that over a year ago, that she’s be using that next year when she’s married. So sick of Eden making out she’s so original and better than everyone - LIVE VIOLINIST DONCHA NO

Reactions: 7
I see she used Ocean Eyes to walk down the aisle too, shout out to Abbey Coburn who posted that over a year ago, that she’s be using that next year when she’s married. So sick of Eden making out she’s so original and better than everyone - LIVE VIOLINIST DONCHA NO
Surely she should have credited the violinist?

Reactions: 5
I just think we were there so we don’t know what it was like, but from what we have seen it looked like a lovely day, as did all involved 🥰
You’re right … I’ll list my favourite things

- Wooden cutlery
- Aeroplane food trays
- The groom standing on a box to cut the cake
- The bride stomping around cosplaying Elvis
- Her dad saying a fairly sunny day in July was “unique weather”
- The groom wearing super boosters
- The groom choking the bride in front of everyone
- Intimate guest list of people neither of them know
- The bride filming herself have a piss
- One guest saying she didn’t even like Eden
- Don Carla losing her hairbrush
- The bride having skittle skin - all the colours of the rainbow
- The bride sat on the grass because none of her guests liked her enough to offer her a chair
- That it finished at 8pm

• Haha
Reactions: 56
You’re right … I’ll list my favourite things

- Wooden cutlery
- Aeroplane food trays
- The groom standing on a box to cut the cake
- The bride stomping around cosplaying Elvis
- Her dad saying a fairly sunny day in July was “unique weather”
- The groom wearing super boosters
- The groom choking the bride in front of everyone
- Intimate guest list of people neither of them know
- The bride filming herself have a piss
- One guest saying she didn’t even like Eden
- Don Carla losing her hairbrush
- The bride having skittle skin - all the colours of the rainbow
- The bride sat on the grass because none of her guests liked her enough to offer her a chair
- That it finished at 8pm
Don’t forget..
- The bride with a fag and red bull in her hands.
- The bride bending down so little midget gem was the same height in photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
- Lloyds pet lip as he tried to squeeze a tear out
- the fact that even her own brother in law could be arsed to turn up
- 50% of her FOUR bridesmaids being her only mates
- Elphaba didn’t even bother going

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The wooden cutlery is the biggest fail for me. Bad enough having to use it for chips at the seaside let alone a whole ass sit down meal at a wedding

Reactions: 11
Eden harvz #60 The Harvery-hulmes, TT wedding left them skint need to sell the pics for the honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The wooden cutlery is the biggest fail for me. Bad enough having to use it for chips at the seaside let alone a whole ass sit down meal at a wedding
I really want to know what they ate, did self taught ‘chef’ Lloyd make something special? 🤣

Reactions: 2
One of the guys giving a message to them on the video looked like he was eating pizza.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.