Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Just tried creating a new thread but da title suggestion is too long by 10 characters I think. @Lauren-1996 we need to shorten it 😂

I can’t think what to shorten it to cause it’s so good and im
Shit at threads. 😂
I’m pretty sure she got it about ‘her and her dad’
Thats a wee bit incestious is it not? 🫣😂

Reactions: 4

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
The number below the subscription keeps changing…is that how much she’ll make per month if people stayed subscribed??!
IMG_3961.png

• Wow

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
All that during the lives she did. “Thanks for the gifts guys. It’s going to the wedding fund”…
It clearly weren’t at that wedding🤣
---
Is that the blonde girl who was on Edens podcast? No wonder why she didn’t want to go to Edens wedding 😂😂 got a better offer hahaha
---
If any of you are waiting for mikaylas content.. watch this!! All I can say is WOW now that’s how you do a wedding! What an absolute dream! 😍
No I think they’re called Dylan something I can’t remember the whole name but they’re on tik tok 🙂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Ooh what happend to the car? Thought he had a jag
I can’t remember what new car they had .. don’t remember it being a jag. But I’m sure they said it went in for repairs and they only ever use the old merc now.

Sorry to be a sad detective but going by the date they got the new car in January this year. There’s a video in 2022 when they drove to France (so pre new car) and the light in that car matches the same car light from the wedding video. So they are clearly still driving the old merc.

Attachments

tellmewhy

VIP Member
What’s even weirder is herself posting an ad for the same razor the day after she gets married. Like that would be the last thing on my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not to defend her but can’t you schedule ads on tiktok? She maybe got a better deal for scheduling it to come out during her wedding content and did it prior