Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pennycooper

I can’t remember what new car they had .. don’t remember it being a jag. But I’m sure they said it went in for repairs and they only ever use the old merc now.

Sorry to be a sad detective but going by the date they got the new car in January this year. There’s a video in 2022 when they drove to France (so pre new car) and the light in that car matches the same car light from the wedding video. So they are clearly still driving the old merc.
Ah thought they had got a Jag F pace or it was something like that as Lloyd showed it on a video when he was at his mums he said somthing like oh we thought we had a good car untill we came here… whatever it was obviously they couldn’t afford it hahahahahaha embarrassing

Reactions: 3

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Imagine posting a video on the ‘happiest day of your life’ and it’s just a photo of you smiling/laughing…..not at your husband 😂
---

Ooops just realised she’d cropped him and he’s in the mirror facing her! Awks
she looks lime she's going to eat him 🤣

Ticketyboots

Ok how about

For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness and in health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

(cut out I do if still too long)
If still too long try

For Richer for poorer, in fake sickness & in health, til Tiktok death do us part, I do

investigate21

Shocking… no message from Lloyds mum in the video😂😂

also it’s such bad quality! I would be fuming to pay for that! Walking down the isle she’s not even on Edens side she’s got her dad covering her.. then you’ve got the lady taking photos in the way.. wasn’t thought out well at all..
---
Also… they didn’t even use their first dance song in the wedding video just a shit tune.. I’ve never seen that before.. this has been so cheaply done, feel sorry Eden will watch that back and there’s probably loads this shit videographer has left out.. where is the hand over of rings? Lloyds dance with his mum? The cutting of cake? The first dance is about 2 seconds long.. it all seems such a rush.. there’s more content of the kids then Eden😂
Also I think I noticed the dance with the dad jumped. There were just a few people there, then all of a sudden there’s more people there?? Did they have to gather everyone round and redo?!?
---
That might possibly be the shittest wedding video I’ve ever seen. I’d be fuming if I’d paid someone and they’d given me that. Proof that a 48h turn around is just a terrible rushed job.
Most people’s I know has taken upwards of a month!
To be fair we got married abroad and had the wedding video in around 72 hours, had a tablet with all of our photos on to pick out prints within 36 hours, so it can be done. But also our wedding video is over an hour long with a short 3 min “trailer”.

poppyhun

YES! This is the first podcast where I actually laughed. Josh and Jase were actually so funny, I didn’t think I’d like them. Also how fit is Jase?
Yeah! I laughed too, was actually funny coming from jase and Josh’s side. Jase is deffo a fitty

Jo-nos

VIP Member
this is not a legal document… lol. the marriage schedule that you sign at the registry office looks nothing like this AND you’re not allowed photos of the actual legal paperwork that gets sent off for your marriage certificate … they’ve either not even got a legal marriage or they’ve just signed this piece of paper for photos, i’m yet to decide?
also legal documents would have your full name including middle names, unless they don’t have any