Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I see she used Ocean Eyes to walk down the aisle too, shout out to Abbey Coburn who posted that over a year ago, that she’s be using that next year when she’s married. So sick of Eden making out she’s so original and better than everyone - LIVE VIOLINIST DONCHA NO
Surely she should have credited the violinist?

Reactions: 5

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
This is what I’ve taken away from that video. This is so sad is not normally the males name first. I would never dream of putting my name before my partners, always his on cards first.
---

Knees straight, shoulders back little legs.
It’s always the woman’s name first from every wedding I’ve ever seen. They’re being ‘given away’ to a man, another family etc and it’s the brides parents who ‘offer’ their daughter to him. Sounds like a sacrifice the way I’ve put it haha. It’s always the brides parents who invite you so her name goes first, as they’re usually paying for it.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
That jase on the pod seems so lovely, I only ever seen his accent tiktoks. Josh genuinely has adhd, can clearly see it. Eden on the other hand 🙄
YES! This is the first podcast where I actually laughed. Josh and Jase were actually so funny, I didn’t think I’d like them. Also how fit is Jase?

babyt

That’s what I thought too, and both dresses aren’t that great either. The straps are hanging off her and the bra/support thing on the other dress is awful. 🙈😂

I don’t follow her, she’s popped up a bunch of times over the past year or so and her voice does my head in but I’ve always thought her husband was gay. Clearly my radar is off.
Still 10000% better than ebens 🤣

• Haha

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
When your wedding is a huge flop and snooze fest.. everyone reverts to their phones for entertainment😂😂
---
You know your wedding video is shit when someone’s video off their phone looks 100x clearer.. why wasn’t the full speech in the wedding video, surely thats a memory you would want to watch back and remember the words said..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
I don’t get it, so she paid a hair stylist to just curl her hair? No style nothing? I bet little legs lloyd was expecting much more

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Remember Eden was on a live hype recently following everyone who gifted her.. I bet she’s using the coins from that to promote her wedding content 😂😂

ghostguy

VIP Member
Genuinely I’ve never seen her make up look as awful as this I can’t get over it 😭😭😭😭 the contour isn’t even a sharp line it looks like patchy mud. I don’t want to sound horrible but how can she not see herself how bad this looks? If I were her I’d be so upset that the make up artist made me look like this on my wedding day

View attachment 2283541
The lumpy filler doesn't help