Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Her make up looks awful and will look even worse in wedding photos with the flash 🫣
She had far from natural it’s caked on.
Wonder what today will be like.

Little legs looks like he don’t want to be there in the photos I have seen so far.

Reactions: 5

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I do quite like her dress I don’t understand why she got changed though. I wore my wedding dress all day and night. It cost a few thousand so I wanted to get my wear out of it and for the night guests to see it. Looks like she didn’t wear hers long.
also my mum looked absolutely beautiful as mother of the bride. She had a very expensive beautiful dress and hat. What the hell have her mother got on 🤦‍♀️🤣
was probably borrowed so she didn’t want to damage it and be faced with a big bill

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
She would have been better off just using a fake tan. She doesn’t have the skin colour for a nice natural tan, it was always going to be reddish
I my thoughts exactly! She’s usually doused in fake tan and for an important occasion she has none. Maybe not to the extent of Yaz but a slight tan would have looked better

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
Idk why I think yaz might have been right now when she said the wedding is weeks away, what if today was the legal ceremony, tomorrow the blessing and then in a few weeks it will be the big day and every influencer imaginable will be invited, like she done for her birthday. She will say "I had to do it 3 parts" and try blaming her "ADHD" or "OCD"
She said in a video they her legal was Friday and the big fancy blessing or ceremony whatever she called it. Is tomorrow. Where she will wear her dress and all that. She even said the same in the comments of that video.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Erm so how has she had her wedding dress altered without having her shoes?
For mine, I had to bring the underwear and shoes that I was wearing so they could alter the dress properly.

this is going to be hilarious
exactly! i had to bring my shoes, wonder if LL got his new heels 🤣

• Haha

User1988

I’ve had at least 6 sponsored videos from Eben on my FYP today, all ads… she’s obviously desperate for more cash

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Still no bride and groom photo?!! What’s the deal with that 🤔🤔🤔
---

I see Freya’s ex is there but not Lee 👀
Is that callies dad? Do you think it was something she had to do because she booked her wedding on her nieces birthday 😂

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Someone explain please what today was,or was that her wedding? Yaz wasn’t there she was shopping ? Strange

kittykitty123

Reminds me of Smithy’s mum in Gavin and Stacey when they were going to his son christening 😂
I just love how we’re all on the same wavelength here because it was driving me nuts who that whole situation reminded me of - I knew it was a programme and you’ve got it, thank you 😂👏🏼

• Haha