Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittykitty123

The fucking skin on it?! Why did she not decide to overhaul her skin care pre wedding to try and sort it out?!!! The make up is gonna sink right into the craters on her face and look fucking dreadful
I just can’t see how she’s done no prep whatsoever! She’s got a nice figure, but even the skinniest of people amp up their routine to feel their best - there’s been nothing! It all just feels so rushed and put to the back of their minds. I said it earlier but she could have had SO much content!!

Reactions: 4

queencoco

Chatty Member
Ellis was deffo the videographer he was on someone’s story filing with a camera, can’t remember whose it was tho!

NOSEY-246

Just from looking at pictures but that forest looks suspiciously like the place my friend got married. The one I’m thinking of is In Essex And it’s a bloody lovely venue 😖 but then again I’m not sure they could all be bothered to travel a bit of a distance although only in Twells.

Their service did not look intimate at all they could literally be waiting at a bus stop in central London and I would not bat an eyelid
Tbf my best friend had a legal ceremony because her ‘proper wedding day’ was a blessing due to the location. She did however put a lot of effort into her wedding day and it was blessed by the pastor of her church, so she literally wanted the legal part to be a formality. I didn’t even go they just had their parents and siblings as witnesses. She did wear a nice tea dress and make more effort but she said it wasn’t overly emotional, however sge didn’t share any pics of that and not many people knew about it, it was just intimate. Her main day did have a religious element because she’s a real Christian not pretend lol and it was an amazing wedding. Eden just likes to cash in on things

kittykitty123

Her mum did most of the planning she said before that her mum was doing pretty much everything. I think the only thing she really did was sort her wedding dress out. I bet she’s just had vague ideas, handed them off to her mum to sort and then just given the final approval. Dunno why you’d let your mum plan your whole wedding, bit weird to me how she’s grown enough to get married but not enough to do the actual nitty gritty 🤷🏻‍♀️. She doesn’t actually give a shit other than the fact she can call herself a “Mrs” and get some extra views on tiktok.
It’s gonna be her new personality isn’t it, can see it coming a mile off 🙄

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Please don’t insult us fellow gypsys..
---
I’m not even sorry.. she is absolutely huge!
Wow amazing what the slimming filter can do
---
Anyone else eagerly waiting on mikaylas wedding content.. except she’s obviously not got her phone glued in her hand.. it all looks so pretty and a dream!
She’ll also have a professional wedding photographer to record the day

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Is this a tattoo? Or has she got an extra long hairy neck?
---
She couldn’t make the ceremony but went to the reception due to ‘traffic’ hah. Why are all the women dressed in silk? Grace wore a bloody bedsheet from what I can tell 😂😂 Can’t even spell midget gem’s name right.
The fact that this setting was probably the best background she could use says it all.. the carpets.. the whole thing was a shamble😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Idk why I think yaz might have been right now when she said the wedding is weeks away, what if today was the legal ceremony, tomorrow the blessing and then in a few weeks it will be the big day and every influencer imaginable will be invited, like she done for her birthday. She will say "I had to do it 3 parts" and try blaming her "ADHD" or "OCD"