Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that during the lives she did. “Thanks for the gifts guys. It’s going to the wedding fund”…
It clearly weren’t at that wedding🤣
---
Is that the blonde girl who was on Edens podcast? No wonder why she didn’t want to go to Edens wedding 😂😂 got a better offer hahaha
---
If any of you are waiting for mikaylas content.. watch this!! All I can say is WOW now that’s how you do a wedding! What an absolute dream! 😍
No I think they’re called Dylan something I can’t remember the whole name but they’re on tik tok 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that the blonde girl who was on Edens podcast? No wonder why she didn’t want to go to Edens wedding 😂😂 got a better offer hahaha
---
If any of you are waiting for mikaylas content.. watch this!! All I can say is WOW now that’s how you do a wedding! What an absolute dream! 😍
Nah that’s Dylan, she’s pretty hit and miss as well but we won’t go there before I’m called transphobic 🙈 Summer Fox was the girl on the podcast, she lives in Canada.

Reactions: 16
Just popping into the thread quickly so apologies if anything I say is repeated...

This has to be the most underwhelming "influencer" wedding I've seen. The whole engagement felt like 90 day fiance, and the wedding just seems so tit 😂 it's like she only got married for the (sub-standard) content.

My favourites have been the latest photos where Eden has to literally be almost on her knees to be the same height as Lloyd 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
this is not a legal document… lol. the marriage schedule that you sign at the registry office looks nothing like this AND you’re not allowed photos of the actual legal paperwork that gets sent off for your marriage certificate … they’ve either not even got a legal marriage or they’ve just signed this piece of paper for photos, i’m yet to decide?
also legal documents would have your full name including middle names, unless they don’t have any

Reactions: 3
Not to defend her but can’t you schedule ads on tiktok? She maybe got a better deal for scheduling it to come out during her wedding content and did it prior
the brand can tell you what date & time to post the ad or they may say post it by this date.

Reactions: 1
IMG_3960.png

Hun, they aren’t your glam/photography team 🤣
You hired them for one event - it’s not like you’ve got loads of projects on the go for them to follow you on. Pipe down.
Fat/large/sturdy/untoned - whatever you make of her figure - she hasn’t dressed to her shape, her clothes don’t fit her correctly and I would be devastated to have some of the angles shared that the internet that she has, especially as she goes to such lengths to hide it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We’re not the only ones thinking it..
---
he did actually attend the field “wedding”!!! the boosters are really boosting …
It creases me how you see little legs lloyd stood straight like an ironing board and Eden is either crouched, bent knees or feet wide apart😂 there’s nothing girly about her at all.. although she’s built like a unit, little Lloyd makes her look 100x bigger because he’s so small
---
Gummy looks delighted to be there View attachment 2280812
Crying because she’s not the one getting married to little Lloyd
---
View attachment 2281312

Hun, they aren’t your glam/photography team 🤣
You hired them for one event - it’s not like you’ve got loads of projects on the go for them to follow you on. Pipe down.
Fat/large/sturdy/untoned - whatever you make of her figure - she hasn’t dressed to her shape, her clothes don’t fit her correctly and I would be devastated to have some of the angles shared that the internet that she has, especially as she goes to such lengths to hide it.
Her dress looks like she’s spilt coffee on it.. is it an off white??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think hjer wedding dress is actually quite nice and it suits her figure. However, that jumpsuit is awful! It makes her arse look massive!

Reactions: 12
I'm going to admit I think the wedding looked lovely! I'm not going to hate on it because she's problematic (even though I want to haha)

The carpets looked cute to me and the venue itself looked magical. I think she looked lovely but I wouldn't have changed out of the beautiful dress she was in to get into yet another jumpsuit. You only get married once (usually) so why wear a jumpsuit like every other day?

Also I will say I found her makeup pretty but the wrong colour and waaaaaaay too much bronzer, she looked dirty? I'd have loved to see a more natural pretty look and it doesn't help that everything is filtered to fuuuuck

One more thing, it really does speak volumes when she's posting the D list celebes more than actual moments between her and LL. Honestly this really does seem to be more about the content and less about what it actually means.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m not an Eden fan, but I’ve suffered with acne my whole adult life I’m full of acne scars and hyperpigmentation too. I look after my skin, I’ve tried lots of different medications and creams for my skin also. I think we need to normalise having textured skin, instead of automatically going in for someone for their skin when it’s completely out of their control.

• Heart
I’m not an Eden fan, but I’ve suffered with acne my whole adult life I’m full of acne scars and hyperpigmentation too. I look after my skin, I’ve tried lots of different medications and creams for my skin also. I think we need to normalise having textured skin, instead of automatically going in for someone for their skin when it’s completely out of their control.
I think Eden needs to help normalise it by not using 100 smoothing filters

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Firstly what the duck is that about ‘this sums me up perfectly’ what sitting on the floor next to another gobshite? 🥴🤣??
And the second post where she says all the people who she truly loved turned up? She dosnt even bleeping know half of them they are tiktokers. Eden your an embarrassment love
She’s honestly such an odd ball

Reactions: 6
I honestly think the biggest tragedy is her face and how botched it looks. You normally see that in older ladies who have been having procedures for decades in desperate attempts to look younger. She should still have plump skin with plenty elasticity. She’s a young woman and nothing about her face looks fresh, clean or natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s always the woman’s name first from every wedding I’ve ever seen. They’re being ‘given away’ to a man, another family etc and it’s the brides parents who ‘offer’ their daughter to him. Sounds like a sacrifice the way I’ve put it haha. It’s always the brides parents who invite you so her name goes first, as they’re usually paying for it.
I know now thanks I’ve been told 5 time already and replied 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is nothing wrong with textured skin, acne or acne scarring. What is wrong is the fact she's got millions of followers and rather than show her skin, she hides behind numerous filters pretending her skin is flawless. The majority of her followers are impressionable young girls who think everything is 'social media perfect' and hate themselves because in their opinion they are not up to beauty standard. If her and Yaz showed their actual faces, minus filters then they'd be applauded for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know its not a mikayla thread but I simply can't/ won't believe any of you genuinely think her makeup was nice or natural looking at all 💀 yea it was better than Edens but still heavy and tacky as duck let's be real

Reactions: 17
im so lost at the sitting on the floor in a £450 jumpsuit - is that a look how down to earth i am because its only £415 forgetting that its a second outfit of the day and the dress was likely over a grand. or is it like £450 and ill still on the floor which still looks bad on her not to care about such a costly item?? its not a flex to not care when something is well expensive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.