Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all look dreadful the fact LL is wearing trainers tk his wedding, with huge booster heels and clearly boosters inside shows how insecure they both are, the standing on a box to cut cake, he looks like an actual child. As someones said Eben is not fat, she’s just large, large build, head everything and it just makes him look like her child every time.
The fact she’s crouched down and getting the angles so she looks smaller, sitting down whilst he stands in photos, she’s clearly bothered by it all.
She looks awful I’ve decided now and the weirdest wedding I’ve seen, no class, parents half arsed dressed, sisters scowling the whole time, Issy and Grace at the coconut shy the whole time, this was done for the views and it’s flopped yet again. It’s boring, irrelevant and the couple are the same, crying cause you can’t be without him, get a bleeping grip and grow up, people are forced to be apart for so many things you’ve chosen this, it wasn’t a real wedding saturday so you could’ve come together.
They’re both twats who deserve each other.

God knows what LL mum was thinking rocking up in her designer gear, clutching at the bag like she knows the Harvtrashians will grab it at any point and probably use her credit card for klarna. I bet she ran home after hoping to never be contacted again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly believe in a few years she’s going to look back on these photo’s and realise how much the makeup artist effed up. She’s happy with the photos now, after they’ve been filtered to high heaven, but I don’t know.. I do actually feel a little bad for her - but then again I don’t, if you couldn’t plan your own wedding then it is what it is I’m afraid 😂

Reactions: 11
The fact they are now married and will spend the rest of their lives together (🙄🤷🏻‍♀️) yet they’ve still chose to pose in a way that conceals their height difference… tragic.

Reactions: 18
This is what I’ve taken away from that video. This is so sad is not normally the males name first. I would never dream of putting my name before my partners, always his on cards first.
---

Knees straight, shoulders back little legs.
I always understood the woman’s name comes first as the woman’s parents ‘pay’ for the wedding

Reactions: 2
She seems to be only happy about showing off g k Barry being there? Very odd

Reactions: 16
Now the sham of a wedding has been done and they’ve accomplished everything a couple normally would but in such a small amount of time, what are they going to do now?

I reckon their relationship will start to fizzle out, they’ve got nothing left to look forward to because they’ve rushed everything. They barely even knew each other when they got engaged.. it’s clear as day the wedding was only for clout & Eden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She isn’t fat, I’d love to have her figure, she is sturdy! Makeup looks wank though! It’s been done for the pics rather than “in real life”

Reactions: 7
This is what I’ve taken away from that video. This is so sad is not normally the males name first. I would never dream of putting my name before my partners, always his on cards first.
---

Knees straight, shoulders back little legs.
It’s always the woman’s name first from every wedding I’ve ever seen. They’re being ‘given away’ to a man, another family etc and it’s the brides parents who ‘offer’ their daughter to him. Sounds like a sacrifice the way I’ve put it haha. It’s always the brides parents who invite you so her name goes first, as they’re usually paying for it.

Reactions: 5
What’s even weirder is herself posting an ad for the same razor the day after she gets married. Like that would be the last thing on my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not to defend her but can’t you schedule ads on tiktok? She maybe got a better deal for scheduling it to come out during her wedding content and did it prior

Reactions: 4
Eden has an amazing figure, but her outfit choices for the legal ceremony and the big party done her absolutely no favours. And why is she having makeup that heavy? Surely you’re meant to look different in your wedding, she looked exactly the same she does everyday. Heavy eye makeup

Reactions: 11
The whole thing feels like it was to prove a point to the ‘trolls’
We said they wouldn’t last, they got engaged quickly and moved in together
We said they wouldn’t make it down the aisle, they got married fast
The thread title says ‘no celebs will notice me’ look here’s a photo of Chloe brocket, a semi famous dj and gk Barry but not photos of anyone else
There are for sure more examples

Reactions: 16
The whole thing feels like it was to prove a point to the ‘trolls’
We said they wouldn’t last, they got engaged quickly and moved in together
We said they wouldn’t make it down the aisle, they got married fast
The thread title says ‘no celebs will notice me’ look here’s a photo of Chloe brocket, a semi famous dj and gk Barry but not photos of anyone else
There are for sure more examples
She was also desperate to marry him because she thinks it means he’s stuck with her forever and can’t leave. It’s just her way of claiming him and trapping him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.