Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dogs are 'tied' it's what they do when they mate, they go back to back. So Chase wasn't neutered then. 🙄
In about 9 weeks there may be puppies

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well maybe the bleeping idiot should have got chai spayed too. head

Reactions: 14
She says they have. He will still hump her as she’s in season
Ah I stand corrected, I've had a Google and a neutered male can still tie. You learn something new! I know they will still hump I just didn't know they could tie

Reactions: 3
Well maybe the bleeping idiot should have got chai spayed too. head
Let’s face it, as much as she protests she wants a litter out of poor little Chai. Otherwise she’d of had her done 6 months ago or at the same time as chase. She’s so bleeping transparent it’s unreal, there are so many health risks for an in tact female but Eden is either lazy, thick or a bleep (all three tbh) not to have gotten her done yet

Reactions: 17
They can’t even look after the 2 they have properly nevermind adding puppies into the mix.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How’s she going to wear her yellow foundations when her undertone is now so clearly pink 😂 will be interesting to see

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How’s she going to wear her yellow foundations when her undertone is now so clearly pink 😂 will be interesting to see
She’s doing her own makeup isn’t she? So it’ll look as shite as always

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s doing her own makeup isn’t she? So it’ll look as shite as always
She must be after that twit yazzy told her she wouldn't need a bridal make up trial💀 'you just show them a picture of what you want and they'll do it on the day'. Considering she worked in a wedding shop, she's quite bleeping stupid.

Excited to see her bright red chest and yellow face on her big day lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still perplexed how we never saw chase in a little cone of shame?
---
It’s just so cruel that she’s not getting chai neutered. It’s selfish, so apparently next doors LAB tries to get with her, so what if he does? It’s a death sentence. I’m not buying this crap of ‘the vet says she’s too small’ I’m sorry but they spay kittens and rabbits. She wants a litter and that’s all there is to it. She’s an irresponsible owner, doesn’t even know anything about the length of heat or why chase is trying to get to her. ‘I’m uncomfortable’ yeah think how bloody chai feels. Absolutely unfit to own dogs and they’re not going to have long, healthy and enjoyable lives due to her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Still perplexed how we never saw chase in a little cone of shame?
---
It’s just so cruel that she’s not getting chai neutered. It’s selfish, so apparently next doors LAB tries to get with her, so what if he does? It’s a death sentence. I’m not buying this crap of ‘the vet says she’s too small’ I’m sorry but they spay kittens and rabbits. She wants a litter and that’s all there is to it. She’s an irresponsible owner, doesn’t even know anything about the length of heat or why chase is trying to get to her. ‘I’m uncomfortable’ yeah think how bloody chai feels. Absolutely unfit to own dogs and they’re not going to have long, healthy and enjoyable lives due to her
Hit the nail on the head there!!! Anyone know a vet?

She said she can’t keep them separated for two weeks because they’re ‘best friends’.

More like she’s too bleeping lazy to try and keep them separated.

Reactions: 21
She said she can’t keep them separated for two weeks because they’re ‘best friends’.

More like she’s too bleeping lazy to try and keep them separated.
If they each had their own crates like is recommended it would be a billion times easier

Reactions: 8
Having her spayed as well decreases the chance of cancer so I don't see why you wouldn't have it done unless you was planning on breeding?

I'm not a vet, nor do I know anyone who is. But after a look online I actually can't find anything suggesting risks with spaying small dogs. I mean, rabbits are regularly spayed and they're the same size, if not smaller than Chai...

Reactions: 5
It’s so ugly asking people to send you money…. Especially in times we are in.

Nobody has asked to send a gift READ THE bleeping ROOM.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.