Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to be purified again, and realise he’s still the ickiest bloke alive😂 just remind yourself he’s marrying her in two weeks and hasn’t had a job for 1.5 years to live off her😩 such an ick
Scariest bloke you’ll ever meet though ✌🏼😂😂
You don’t even need to remember all that - the baby voice is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how pissing ridiculous 😭 most people work full time leading up to a wedding and she can’t be arsed to ship out a few strip lashes? cba with this nonsense honestly.
It's the fact that she's openly admitted her mother is doing the planning and she's just saying yes or no, honestly how does she not remember a thing she says

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought Freya done the lashes for her because she gets so overwhelmed by everything 🙄 Many, many people plan weddings and run successful businesses and hold down actual careers. Poor Eedie, must be so hard, filming yourself taking a 💩 and filling your face with umpteen takeaways. My heart goes out to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her saying to Lloyd "you do know how to season don't you", whilst eating the driest, most plain chicken I've ever seen has sent me 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how pissing ridiculous 😭 most people work full time leading up to a wedding and she can’t be arsed to ship out a few strip lashes? cba with this nonsense honestly.
Omg she's hilarious for all the wrong reasons 🤣🤣
She's got duck all else to do!!!
I managed to arrange mine in less than 8 weeks and worked full time, she can't even send out some Ali express eyelashes whilst doing duck all elsewhere 🤣🤣🤣😭😭
Give me streeeeength

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In other words “my lash empire is going down and not getting any sales because the lashes are tit”. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she think her followers are stupid. No one should believe that she’s been complaining she’s skint but then closes down her lash empire when she gets so many orders. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also, the fact that she hasn’t spoken about it in a while speaks volumes as to how tit she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha. She will not sell the lashes again, she will get all the stock gone and then it disappear!

The podcast will also pause soon never to return.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck me I hope the podcast pauses to never return. Last weeks ep was so boring. Managed to draft up 3 meetings worth of minutes with it on in the background it was SO BORING.

I reckon this Fridays ep will be BVden, Yazzy & Freya (again), and next weeks will be Little Lloydy (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was on her live the other day and she said she’s getting married in the field the day after the legal one but who knows. She’s prone to lying

Reactions: 2
I was on her live the other day and she said she’s getting married in the field the day after the legal one but who knows. She’s prone to lying
I just don't understand why a "devout Christian girl" isn't getting married in a church, if her religion is that important to her

Reactions: 22
I just don't understand why a "devout Christian girl" isn't getting married in a church, if her religion is that important to her
Remember when baby couldn’t sit and watch the horror film in the church because it didn’t feel right with her Christian faith🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me I hope the podcast pauses to never return. Last weeks ep was so boring. Managed to draft up 3 meetings worth of minutes with it on in the background it was SO BORING.

I reckon this Fridays ep will be BVden, Yazzy & Freya (again), and next weeks will be Little Lloydy (again)
So funny that Jamie and Sophie Laing managed to keep up their podcast and actually do a wedding special of it but Edens unpopular podcast needs to be paused for a wedding she’s not even organised

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been posted before but edens LinkedIn bio is …… the worst 😂
Who starts it off with “I am 25 years old” LOL

Also when she says “I have grown and grown”
Hahahahahahaha
Because I am great ☠

Reactions: 4
The ‘I am great’ kills me every time☠ Looks like it’s been written by a 5 year old, nothing professional about it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.