Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling at this! Absolute cringe fest, she so desperately fancies him she’s practically got hearts coming out her eyeballs.

I don’t know if anyone is able to do it, but when Scotty T said that he likes women with big arses Yaz looks away and drops her smile, like well that’s not me then, and I just think that would fit so perfectly with the “hello darkness, my old friend” music 🤣🤣🤣
Your girls got you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder if her best mate Grace (who is invited to the wedding) will appear on the podcast? Probably not. Career suicide.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me that thinks setting up a go fund me page for IVF is absolutely disgusting? I know people will do anything for a child but to accept money from your followers for it is a piss take in my opinion.
I think any social media presence doing gofundme for any reason is wrong, fair enough post on personal pages for friends/family to donate, but to use your followers for gain like that is disgusting. Knowing they idolise you and will do anything to be noticed or be your friend.

Reactions: 16
I’d rather watch the podcast practice run with Sof and Freya than any of the guest ones she’s done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your girls got you
Legend!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if her best mate Grace (who is invited to the wedding) will appear on the podcast? Probably not. Career suicide.
I think Grace’s management would have swiftly had that conversation with her and told her not to go on it, it would be such a smear on her profile, Eden is literally like a fungus, she ruins everything.

I wonder if Grace will actually go to the wedding like Eden said the other day, that just seems fake to me as it’s clear they aren’t friendly even if she likes to pretend they are. If I were her, I’d be thoroughly embarrassed that she has 2m more followers than grace and can’t get a proper brand deal for tit, and hadn’t been afforded even 10% of the opportunities that Grace, Kyron, Max etc have been. If that doesn’t tell you you’re a car crash I don’t know what will. Total failure.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely love Strawberry Hayes video! It’s perfect in so many ways 👌

Reactions: 24
Definitely Yorkshire peach, maybe Josh from England, AJ, thinking of all the gang she was in at the beginning since she’s trying to recreate that era again with the green hair 😆
It would be slewercide to have josh on, he’s been outed as a transphobe 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It would be slewercide to have josh on, he’s been outed as a transphobe 😂
Whaaaat! Why does that actually not surprise me! I find him to be very strange now, he used to be quite comical at the beginning of lockdown, but I get weird vibes from him now. Luckily I don’t come across many of his videos anymore

Reactions: 2
Her podcast is never going to be moderately interesting as she seems to just be backtracking over her mistakes on tik tok. Which she already does in videos/comments, this isn’t going to last at all

Reactions: 7
So two people who are naturally going to stick up for her , so bloody stupid, always everyone else who takes things wrong, never her saying anything out of place , they all knew what she meant 😂 of course they did 🙄 it’s your big mouth just own it, ffs you tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The podcast will never be successful because she's "interviewing" has beens, and she's a has been too. Her guests are ex reality TV "stars" who are seen as unpopular or villainous.

Compare her to saving grace, she has much more famous, well known current guests on. Like Sophie and Jamie straight after their wedding

Reactions: 21
Beginning to think there’s some sort of nappy kink….
Why can't she just get period knickers like everyone else that's what they're designed for, rather than use incontinence pads I think that's what they're called. She doesn't bleeping need them but there are people who do and are embarrassed by it(there's no need to be), this just shows her idgaf about anyone attitude, boils my blood

Reactions: 11
Whaaaat! Why does that actually not surprise me! I find him to be very strange now, he used to be quite comical at the beginning of lockdown, but I get weird vibes from him now. Luckily I don’t come across many of his videos anymore
Yep came up on my newsfeed today, he got one of his accounts banned and loads of American creators calling him out. Always thought he was a try hard tbh. He’s gross 😂
---
She’s such a bleeping weirdo weaponising motherhood. I’m so glad she’s becoming irrelevant and the followers are going down down down down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t even use a nappy after birth and I was flooding with blood for days so there’s no reason for her to use one for a period

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.