Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eben theres more to acts of kindness then throwing money at people. If you feel like you have to document and remember them it’s clearly not part of your everyday, personality. Why didn’t you mention that you help out at soup kitchens or whatever Lloyd alleged you did?? That’s far more significant than paying for someone’s train tickets.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Eben theres more to acts of kindness then throwing money at people. If you feel like you have to document and remember them it’s clearly not part of your everyday, personality. Why didn’t you mention that you help out at soup kitchens or whatever Lloyd alleged you did?? That’s far more significant than paying for someone’s train tickets.
Can’t prove that though can they it’s all bull, if they did that she’d have filmed and shown a thanks for it. No way either of them do anything that is charitable unless they can post it on social media, donating money is easy she does it to try and make sure she’s shown to be amazing and pure but getting off her arse and doing actual work will never happen, her lash business being run by LL and Freya proves that much.

Reactions: 9
Ugh her latest post about her going back to her old ways not being angry and she’s going to show more of her acts of kindness…what she really means is my mask slipped and since I met Lloyd my true self started showing and everyone knows I’m a bleep…I’m going to go back to putting on act as my career is going down the plug hole and I’ve got to pull it back 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t prove that though can they it’s all bull, if they did that she’d have filmed and shown a thanks for it. No way either of them do anything that is charitable unless they can post it on social media, donating money is easy she does it to try and make sure she’s shown to be amazing and pure but getting off her arse and doing actual work will never happen, her lash business being run by LL and Freya proves that much.
Omg yes I agree
It’s easy!
LITERALLY films her whole day and says she and Lloyd don’t film stuff
Giving some money away to Beth so she will post about how great eben is in return… hardless a selfless act is it

Reactions: 12
On the defensive much yesterday Eben?? She needs to bore off now...you're a bleep and no amount of back tracking, defensive videos, videos showing fake kindness is going to make people change their minds.

Reactions: 12
So the Ned is a 15 min walk from London Bridge station Eden says…. As the video shows the “walk” from the back of a cab 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ard man carries round his own teabags cause he couldn’t possibly just get what’s he’s given at Don Carla’s. If you’re lucky he might lamp you with one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Edens man everyone. Back off. He's soon to be married 💀
My poor flaps found me nans quality street tin, dug out the needle and thread and sewn themselves up never to be parted again.

Little legs could literally dry out an otters pocket.

No one wants the little gif Eddy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mind when she put a video up of her mum voice noting her saying she used to dream about her daughter going to a wedding with her partner🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaz bragging the podcast made it to LADBible but threw hissy fit before when they shared her video without her consent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh her latest post about her going back to her old ways not being angry and she’s going to show more of her acts of kindness…what she really means is my mask slipped and since I met Lloyd my true self started showing and everyone knows I’m a bleep…I’m going to go back to putting on act as my career is going down the plug hole and I’ve got to pull it back 😏
Omg yes I agree
It’s easy!
LITERALLY films her whole day and says she and Lloyd don’t film stuff
Giving some money away to Beth so she will post about how great eben is in return… hardless a selfless act is it
Glad to see that she’s responded to us suggesting she doesn’t do anything by saying she will now post it! But remember Eben never reads here🤥😉 hiya 👋
You never posted anything before Eben when you’d go spend £100 in the Ukraine charity shop then slagged it off, it’s all to make you feel better about yourself nothing more.
She films everything she does anyway cause they’re boring and do duck all, it’s the same as meeting his mum. She claimed they did but ‘didn’t film’ yet his video spoke about Eben meeting her for the first time…
Constant lies and holes dug that she can’t keep up with but sadly needs a mother Teresa era to pay for the wedding! It won’t last her mask slips dailh

Reactions: 7
For any newbies here who are reading up on Eden…. Don’t be fooled by the ‘Im going to be more open sharing my random acts of kindness’

it’s to try and cover her ass when she shows her real self again. These won’t be random, these will be planned so she can record for some clout! 😂

Reactions: 18
Thread Suggestion: Green hair and acts of kindness to win the fans back, face it Eden they've given you the sack!

Edited to shorten

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not been on this thread for a minute but the acts of kindness thing Eden is trying to pull is killing me.

Where was the kindness when you filmed the man who appeared intoxicated at the train station hey Eden? Which was spoken about on Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick, page 15 if anyone was wondering.

Or the kindness when you NAMED a lad you went to school with whilst talking about how he stunk etc. Really kind that was or was it kind when you bragged about drugging an ex so you didn't have to sleep with him. Or the kindness for victims when you wrote in your caption r@pe was gods plan. Or the multiple times you've mocked drug addicts.

I'd you're having to brag about the acts of kindness you've done they're just that ACTS. They're not genuine and you're far from kind.
---
Addressing this comment no RayRay you don't see any other tiktokkers filming themselves whenever they do anything nice or kind because they don't need to and don't need to film themselves. The fact someone feels they have to keep clips of them doing kind things or saying kind things speaks volumes because if you're a kind person you don't need to constantly remind people that you are in fact kind. It's right up there with keeping videos and pictures of you crying.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.