Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too lazy to go to the gym and she doesn’t want to eat healthily so she is happy to try and sell some shite to the silly little followers.
You don’t need to gym to stay healthy and shift the double chin you dozy cow, you have 2 rats that need exercise so why not walk them daily and get your heart pumping and burning some calories. Honestly these frauds on social media are such poor examples of how to live a healthy lifestyle. 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Scott talks about ADHD… can’t wait to see her use what he’s said to describe herself now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry had to do a little compilation of how awkward Yaz made it and I only watched the first ten minutes 😅. If she wasn’t making dead jokes she was just getting ignored.

Also both those thickos (despite apparently loving Georgia Harrison) asked how Scotty felt about the latest news report about Stephen Bear and how “he’s going to jail” - he’s literally already been inside for over a month.
I've not clicked on any of her podcasts but this made me curious. Eden sent Scott a 🔥 in the DMs in 2017
defo fancies him

I think this comment sums it up well

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
StrawberryHayes new video. Please go watch. Everything she said is ON POINT!

Reactions: 11
StrawberryHayes new video. Please go watch. Everything she said is ON POINT!
She has two accounts - I looked at the other one and got really confused. It’s the one with the profile pic of the strawberry before anyone else does the same 😂

Reactions: 4
So she reeled in her followers n fame by promoting “love yourself” type content to those who struggle with ED’s, skip forward a couple years she’s now making crappy quick AD’s for a quick buck on how to get rid of your double chin???… What happened to loving yourself and the body you’re in?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sorry had to do a little compilation of how awkward Yaz made it and I only watched the first ten minutes 😅. If she wasn’t making dead jokes she was just getting ignored.

Also both those thickos (despite apparently loving Georgia Harrison) asked how Scotty felt about the latest news report about Stephen Bear and how “he’s going to jail” - he’s literally already been inside for over a month.
I’m howling at this! Absolute cringe fest, she so desperately fancies him she’s practically got hearts coming out her eyeballs.

I don’t know if anyone is able to do it, but when Scotty T said that he likes women with big arses Yaz looks away and drops her smile, like well that’s not me then, and I just think that would fit so perfectly with the “hello darkness, my old friend” music 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bets for future guests? I think maybe Yorkshire peach
Definitely Yorkshire peach, maybe Josh from England, AJ, thinking of all the gang she was in at the beginning since she’s trying to recreate that era again with the green hair 😆

Reactions: 2
Definitely Yorkshire peach, maybe Josh from England, AJ, thinking of all the gang she was in at the beginning since she’s trying to recreate that era again with the green hair 😆
Josh from England isn't friends with her anymore! They stopped talking when he got a girlfriend. I remember Eden bitching about it on live a while ago, saying he'd changed since having a girlfriend

Reactions: 2
I've seen on Beth's tiktok that her and her wife are trying for a baby and they've set up a gofundme for IVF, I've seen Eden comment ❤‍🩹 a few times and Beth posted a video thanking a bunch of people and one of them was Eden. So I'm assuming Eden has probably donated a lot of money to them
Is it just me that thinks setting up a go fund me page for IVF is absolutely disgusting? I know people will do anything for a child but to accept money from your followers for it is a piss take in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.