Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 2023, how do people (Eden) not realise that filming yourself doing nice things for people is cringe and absolutely takes all the good out of it when you’re purely doing it for people to call you a good person and compliment you? A true selfless, genuine act of kindness doesn’t need filming because you shouldn’t be doing it for justification from others. It can also be humiliating for the person receiving that act of kindness, if you genuinely want to help that person you wouldn’t risk embarrassing someone.
She needs to google the definition of self less. I.E no self gain. Clicks, likes, comments all self gain

Reactions: 4
Whale watching in Massachusetts

We’ve finished the poor childhood era (again)
I was gonna say travelling round the US for 6 weeks as a family of 5 wouldn’t be cheap ! But her Dad had made a really cool insurance product so that’s why they were able to go 😂
---
Also did anyone notice she said LL’s dj’ing lesson finished at 1…why does the superstar dj need lessons ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait do they actually have a wedding planned? I’m blocked and cba to make another account so I only see stuff from what you guys post x

Reactions: 2
Remember when Eden was in her cleaning era and talked about how she loved doing washing and cleaning the kitchen… that lasted long

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when Eden was in her cleaning era and talked about how she loved doing washing and cleaning the kitchen… that lasted long
My favourite part of this small era was when she said that 'loads of people had been asking for her washing routine' and she put SO MUCH detergent, softener and Unstoppables in that she gave herself that rash on her neck 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lloyd must of really liked that top, 3 colours of the milk maid dress purchased 😂 prob won’t cover jolly greens derrière though and they could of made a bit more effort for the marriage notice 😒
IMG_3999.jpeg
IMG_4001.jpeg

Reactions: 5
So does this mean the marriage notice is public and searchable? We got married abroad so I have no idea how it works 😂

Reactions: 4
How weird is the most recent video about someone asking them what the appointment involved and LL is acting like it’s top secret information 🤣☠ all they do is confirm all your details/identification and that you want to get bloody married hence being separate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This marriage is an absolute joke 😂 she’s literally watching her sister going through a divorce, you’d think it might make her stop and think her and baby should give it a few more years yet. At least.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.