Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already trying to cover the fact she won’t have enough guests 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s scraping the barrel already, only using people she actually knows.
LOL nobody wants to be associated with her, massive flop incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
was she talking about freya? 🤣
Steve Buscemi *
---
Suprised she didn’t take it for the massage 😂
---
Also where was smol one
Surprised she leaves him on his own. He was probably w*nking to pics of her sisters while she was out. I can imagine she's that insecure she probably doesn't let him touch himself that's why there's cameras all over the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steve Buscemi *
---

Surprised she leaves him on his own. He was probably w*nking to pics of her sisters while she was out. I can imagine she's that insecure she probably doesn't let him touch himself that's why there's cameras all over the house 🤣
She probably joins in tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
8 different products and thats before she's troweled all the slap on... no wonder her skin is fucked. Does anyone else use that much? Is that normal?! I only use 3 products... cleanse, tone, moisturise! I've never ever had spots/acne either only the occasional huge one every 6 months or so!
Can use all the products in the world but won’t cover up her tit personality 🙃

Reactions: 10
Yaz had Hard to Get for sale in her TikTok shop today.

Said 47 sold when she came on live at 9am.
When she was getting ready to go offline about 12.45 it said 69 sold.

She had 1.5-1.8k ppl on the live ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she so vile!! The girl wasn’t even being rude ‘yolo’ silly bleep thinks she knows best all the time
Yolo?! duck off. Why’s she so stuck in the past? Starting a podcast in 2023, thinking she’s Paris Hilton.

TTYN - that means talk to you never Eden.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got such an ick when this just popped up on my fyp. The dirty fingernails 🤢
Screenshot_20230423_165719_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why is she so vile!! The girl wasn’t even being rude ‘yolo’ silly bleep thinks she knows best all the time
This is the same woman who posted a tiktok advising people to melt loads of wax welts in a saucepan and when she was told that's actually dangerous she didn't bother removing the original video. She simply cannot be told and she definitely doesn't care if she's influencing others to do dangerous or harmful things.

Reactions: 17
Thats it... ultimately it doesn't really matter what you put on the outside if you treat your insides like tit.
I mean by her own admission she has Lloyd inside her plenty so she that alone shows she doesn't care what she's putting inside of her 🤣. There's also her bragging she lost weight through not eating just lots of sex, red bull and smoking loads. She's a picture of health is our Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.