Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s for sure got my favourite comment section on tiktok. as soon as a vid is a day or two old she gives up on deleting the comments and you can see how many people actually don’t like her lol.

also her replies to people are so deadddd man. she really thinks she’s got the best clap backs, maaaaate ur not witty ur boring 🤭
Her come backs always remind me of like programmes where there’s a bully and they say things to make their followers laugh and agree. Like “what an embarrassing thing to say”
Cue followers “yeah so embarrassing”
She knows what she’s doing and she’s also dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her come backs always remind me of like programmes where there’s a bully and they say things to make their followers laugh and agree. Like “what an embarrassing thing to say”
Cue followers “yeah so embarrassing”
She knows what she’s doing and she’s also dumb
Haha instantly made me think of moody Margaret from horrid Henry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she’s for sure got my favourite comment section on tiktok. as soon as a vid is a day or two old she gives up on deleting the comments and you can see how many people actually don’t like her lol.

also her replies to people are so deadddd man. she really thinks she’s got the best clap backs, maaaaate ur not witty ur boring 🤭
She worked so hard for six years BEFORE social media. Well good on you for admitting you’re a lazy tit AFTER social media then Eden.

Eurgh honestly can you imagine Lloyd on the podcast, he’ll probably talk about how he hustles -when we all know he’s more work shy than her and probably sits in his pants playing on his PlayStation eating Frosties when he finally gets out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So confused because I swear he’s said in the past you had to eat quick in his house growing up or you didn’t eat? Wtf is that about then if they’re flexing this mansion
Lloyd likes to cosplay “tough poor northern” - he doesn’t let the fact he’s a pussyole with barely a northern accent stop him.

He might play up this role more now Scotty T is on the scene - who’s more northern and a whopping 9” taller than old LL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why are they trying to show off smoking weed… yeah sure jan you’re there for your hair dye 😂 While smol one buys rizla.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After Eben cracking LLs neck I wonder if he will wake up super sore tomorrow... when you have a trauma your body sometimes feels fine directly after 😬 I have my neck cracked at the chiro and he only does it every so often and NEVER stood up!!

Reactions: 6
Hey
Feeling happy and like I have my tit together today so thought I would do a Potato Product review 🎵 CHA CHA CHA

Here’s how it works. I have 5 categories and you can win up to 2 potatoes in each.

Delivery:

Call me Spuddie Flintoff because it’s a 0 potatoes straight off the bat. I paid £2.99 P&P and it was supposed to arrive within 2-4 business days. It took 4 business days before I was even told they had been shipped. So even though Ebo tried to blame the Royal Mail for things not being delivered in time, the Royal Mail actually took less time delivering them, then Ebo did to pack them. We’ve all seen her pack lashes, we know how easy it is.

Packaging:

As we know, they arrive in a little black bag, in a little black box, inside another black box. I emptied the postie bag frantically trying to find my hand written thank you card. Nah, even though she referred to herself as a ‘small business owner’, Eben seemed to assume she’d be so inundated with orders she simply wouldn’t have time!

The actual free but not free black flippy box they come in is pretty nice, it’s a nice way to present them. However, her logo is shocking and I won’t go into why.

The box inside the flippy box is tacky af and I don’t even know why she bothered.

I’ll give this one 0.5 potatoes.

Look of the lashes:

At first observation, they appeared to have a very thick band. Not my ideal type of lash. I get that they’re specifically for those who want the same eyelashes as her but if she wants be a cosmetic brand, she needs to branch out. I know a good handful of people who would hate them.

The thick band also extended way beyond where the lashes were placed on them, so that would be a bit pokey to wear.

They seem to be fluttery and wispy and that’s a good thing for me. They’re also quite full. I will say tho, that the outer corner of one eyelash had strands which were all bent out of shape, like they had been ragged about withNot such a problem if you trim them to size the normal person way. But if you trim them to size from the inner corners (like Eben), you’ve got a problem.

Also, on the same lash, there was one really long strand which did not make sense.

On the other less problematic lash, there were still dramas. About a third of the lash from the inner side was not curled up whatsoever. Piss take.

1 potato because on any other day, and better-quality control, I’d of still tried them.

Wear of the lashes:

0 potatoes. I am not putting them on my lashes. Not only do I enjoy having them dog-tit-less, I am also badly allergic. I think this is something she needs to consider for her consumers especially if she chooses to pack her lashes around her pets.

AOB:

I’m also furious about something else but I can’t say too much because it’ll give the game away.

0 potatoes.

All in all, EbenHarvz or EbenALarvz or EbeMLarvz lashes gets a spectacularly bad 1.5 potatoes out of 10.

All I can say is the people who post on tiktok raving are either big fans of her anyway or they would be happy with ya standard pack of 10 for a fiver off Amazon.
You are my hero. We stan potato on this thread. Thank you for your service🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
---
They look like something your ma would have bought you out of shoe zone when you were about 6
I reckon his mum did buy them in shoe zone for him and that’s where Eben got her ick from

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.