Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Food Standards Agency, the law that states product transparency, allergen and labelling information for products also applies to all goods sold without face to face contact with the consumer, not just food. Allergen information must be provided before the purchase is completed (I.e. ON A WEBSITE) and when the product is delivered, on the packaging.
Ah so her not providing any ingredients for the glue on the website IS a big no no.

Embarrassing for her really when even Shein lists the ingredients to their eyelash glue. It's really not hard to sit for 2 minutes and add an ingredients list so people know what they're buying.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Mr
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CHATTING WAFFLE ABOUT BEING EMETAPHOBIC. German donner is rank man. I went to our local one last year and regretted it instantly. The chicken was raw. 🫣 Apolgiew for the rank second photo. I would never could never will never ever ever ever again
Mr LLL had one at our local GDK and said it was vile. Overpriced dog food.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ah so her not providing any ingredients for the glue on the website IS a big no no.

Embarrassing for her really when even Shein lists the ingredients to their eyelash glue. It's really not hard to sit for 2 minutes and add an ingredients list so people know what they're buying.
So lazy of Eebz to list the same details in each one of her products. The faux mink eyelashes have the description of mink sheddings. Well is it faux or not?

The mirror is also non vegan and has mink sheddings 😂 I am so pleased as I was worried the mirror would be too hairy.

She is such a pro 😍 I aspire to be her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry is this what it has come down to 😂 German doner KeBABY 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️💀
How the mighty have fallen, and I bloody love it , they literally never eat a home cooked meal , kebabs for clout, I’ve seen it all now 😆
View attachment 2124117
Max, Grace and all the other tik tok influencers I can't remember are all being flown around to different cities and meeting celebs etc. Then we get the face of tik tok getting her picture taken with the owners of a franchise takeaway.

I'm off the scale jealous right now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched a video of Eden cracking little lads neck! What the actual duck! Not being funny but if you had any sort of anxiety you would never do something like this for fear of it going wrong! I wouldn’t even let a professional crack my neck just in case they break it!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Predictions for when Lloyd is on the nobcast :

Endless 'babyyyy' nicknames
'I love you so much' at the end of every sentence/topic
Lloyd acting like ten men and how he sold out amnesia

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So lazy of Eebz to list the same details in each one of her products. The faux mink eyelashes have the description of mink sheddings. Well is it faux or not?

The mirror is also non vegan and has mink sheddings 😂 I am so pleased as I was worried the mirror would be too hairy.

She is such a pro 😍 I aspire to be her
Stop!! I didn't even twig that was the description for the mirror and faux lashes as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey
Feeling happy and like I have my tit together today so thought I would do a Potato Product review 🎵 CHA CHA CHA

Here’s how it works. I have 5 categories and you can win up to 2 potatoes in each.

Delivery:

Call me Spuddie Flintoff because it’s a 0 potatoes straight off the bat. I paid £2.99 P&P and it was supposed to arrive within 2-4 business days. It took 4 business days before I was even told they had been shipped. So even though Ebo tried to blame the Royal Mail for things not being delivered in time, the Royal Mail actually took less time delivering them, then Ebo did to pack them. We’ve all seen her pack lashes, we know how easy it is.

Packaging:

As we know, they arrive in a little black bag, in a little black box, inside another black box. I emptied the postie bag frantically trying to find my hand written thank you card. Nah, even though she referred to herself as a ‘small business owner’, Eben seemed to assume she’d be so inundated with orders she simply wouldn’t have time!

The actual free but not free black flippy box they come in is pretty nice, it’s a nice way to present them. However, her logo is shocking and I won’t go into why.

The box inside the flippy box is tacky af and I don’t even know why she bothered.

I’ll give this one 0.5 potatoes.

Look of the lashes:

At first observation, they appeared to have a very thick band. Not my ideal type of lash. I get that they’re specifically for those who want the same eyelashes as her but if she wants be a cosmetic brand, she needs to branch out. I know a good handful of people who would hate them.

The thick band also extended way beyond where the lashes were placed on them, so that would be a bit pokey to wear.

They seem to be fluttery and wispy and that’s a good thing for me. They’re also quite full. I will say tho, that the outer corner of one eyelash had strands which were all bent out of shape, like they had been ragged about withNot such a problem if you trim them to size the normal person way. But if you trim them to size from the inner corners (like Eben), you’ve got a problem.

Also, on the same lash, there was one really long strand which did not make sense.

On the other less problematic lash, there were still dramas. About a third of the lash from the inner side was not curled up whatsoever. Piss take.

1 potato because on any other day, and better-quality control, I’d of still tried them.

Wear of the lashes:

0 potatoes. I am not putting them on my lashes. Not only do I enjoy having them dog-tit-less, I am also badly allergic. I think this is something she needs to consider for her consumers especially if she chooses to pack her lashes around her pets.

AOB:

I’m also furious about something else but I can’t say too much because it’ll give the game away.

0 potatoes.

All in all, EbenHarvz or EbenALarvz or EbeMLarvz lashes gets a spectacularly bad 1.5 potatoes out of 10.

All I can say is the people who post on tiktok raving are either big fans of her anyway or they would be happy with ya standard pack of 10 for a fiver off Amazon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Max, Grace and all the other tik tok influencers I can't remember are all being flown around to different cities and meeting celebs etc. Then we get the face of tik tok getting her picture taken with the owners of a franchise takeaway.

I'm off the scale jealous right now
Right! People who joined way after Eden and have less followers have been given amazing opportunities and have been all over the world on influencer trips etc and Eden hasn't done anything. She's done what? a fake tan collab with a company that were then outed as scammers. The odd influencer event and oh yeah a mental health campaign that got so much backlash from loads of people upset she was the face of it. Is she not embarrassed? It's painfully obvious big brands don't want anything to do with her at all and that alone should tell her something surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🤣
---
Hey
Feeling happy and like I have my tit together today so thought I would do a Potato Product review 🎵 CHA CHA CHA

Here’s how it works. I have 5 categories and you can win up to 2 potatoes in each.

Delivery:

Call me Spuddie Flintoff because it’s a 0 potatoes straight off the bat. I paid £2.99 P&P and it was supposed to arrive within 2-4 business days. It took 4 business days before I was even told they had been shipped. So even though Ebo tried to blame the Royal Mail for things not being delivered in time, the Royal Mail actually took less time delivering them, then Ebo did to pack them. We’ve all seen her pack lashes, we know how easy it is.

Packaging:

As we know, they arrive in a little black bag, in a little black box, inside another black box. I emptied the postie bag frantically trying to find my hand written thank you card. Nah, even though she referred to herself as a ‘small business owner’, Eben seemed to assume she’d be so inundated with orders she simply wouldn’t have time!

The actual free but not free black flippy box they come in is pretty nice, it’s a nice way to present them. However, her logo is shocking and I won’t go into why.

The box inside the flippy box is tacky af and I don’t even know why she bothered.

Look of the lashes:

At first observation, they appeared to have a very thick band. Not my ideal type of lash. I get that they’re specifically for those who want the same eyelashes as her but if she wants be a cosmetic brand, she needs to branch out. I know a good handful of people who would hate them.

The thick band also extended way beyond where the lashes were placed on them, so that would be a bit pokey to wear.

They seem to be fluttery and wispy and that’s a good thing for me. They’re also quite full. I will say tho, that the outer corner of one eyelash had strands which were all bent out of shape, like they had been ragged about withNot such a problem if you trim them to size the normal person way. But if you trim them to size from the inner corners (like Eben), you’ve got a problem.

Also, on the same lash, there was one really long strand which did not make sense.

On the other less problematic lash, there were still dramas. About a third of the lash from the inner side was not curled up whatsoever. Piss take.

1 potato because on any other day, and better-quality control, I’d of still tried them.

Wear of the lashes:

0 potatoes. I am not putting them on my lashes. Not only do I enjoy having them dog-tit-less, I am also badly allergic. I think this is something she needs to consider for her consumers especially if she chooses to pack her lashes around her pets.

AOB:

I’m also furious about something else but I can’t say too much because it’ll give the game away.

0 potatoes.

All in all, EbenHarvz or EbenALarvz or EbeMLarvz lashes gets a spectacularly bad 1.5 potatoes out of 10.

All I can say is the people who post on tiktok raving are either big fans of her anyway or they would be happy with ya standard pack of 10 for a fiver off Amazon.
Think I might have to change my name to Eden because I think I now have asthma (gonna get diagnosed tomorrow)from laughing so hard at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry is this what it has come down to 😂 German doner KeBABY 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️💀
How the mighty have fallen, and I bloody love it , they literally never eat a home cooked meal , kebabs for clout, I’ve seen it all now 😆
View attachment 2124117
It's a wonder how her back is not bad. She has one leg bent down to reduce her height and her hip bent the other way to further reduce that 4-6 inch height difference.
Those other men are hardly 5'6. LL is spanking the ol' boosters today. His ankles are probably hidden in his trousers. How embarrassing.
Just own the size difference ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey

Delivery:

Packaging:

Look of the lashes:

Wear of the lashes:

AOB:

0 potatoes.

Thank you for doing the lord's word, and I'm truly sorry for the sacrifice you've made x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey

Delivery:

Packaging:

Look of the lashes:

Wear of the lashes:

AOB:

0 potatoes.

This made my day!!! So funny 😂 thank you for blessing us with your potato review! I thoroughly enjoyed and laughed a lot 💖😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.