Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought dad was a millionaire? Really eedy, you’re the sole reason your family can go out for a meal 😂 what a humble queen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
But I thought dad was a millionaire? Really eedy, you’re the sole reason your family can go out for a meal 😂 what a humble queen
i would rather sit in and eat beans on toast than have that cretin tell people its all her good doing 🤣 what a crappy thing to say

Reactions: 23
As if her family wouldn't be able to afford a family meal if it wasn't for her, what a slap in the face for her parents to say that. Disrespectful rat

Reactions: 28
I was just having a little nosey to see if there was any reviews on the lashes the cluster ones as I haven’t seen many people talk about it on my tik tok.
Is it possible to be able to have mink sheddings & be cruelty free? 🤨
---
what a crock of shite
That right there they’re chatting is absolute bollocks… doing it to get noticed 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I was just having a little nosey to see if there was any reviews on the lashes the cluster ones as I haven’t seen many people talk about it on my tik tok.
Is it possible to be able to have mink sheddings & be cruelty free? 🤨
---

That right there they’re chatting is absolute bollocks… doing it to get noticed 😂😂
Nope very unlikely and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't businesses legally required to list ingredients. "They come with a custom glue and sealer (ingredients on the packaging)" I know she has that on her website but personally I don't know many people who don't check ingredients of things they buy online prior to buying to prevent allegeric reactions

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hilarious that only yesterday she was banging on about normalising real skin and then today's video the smoothing filters on so high she looks like a cartoon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i know she’d never do it in a million years but i’d love it if she got a couple of us tattlers on her podcast to ask her genuine questions. then it’d actually live up to its name😂 as fellow tunbridge wells dweller, i volunteer as tribute 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nope very unlikely and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't businesses legally required to list ingredients. "They come with a custom glue and sealer (ingredients on the packaging)" I know she has that on her website but personally I don't know many people who don't check ingredients of things they buy online prior to buying to prevent allegeric reactions
Yeah people who give a tit about their brand & peoples eyeballs generally check everything like do Quality checks etc but that’s where they’re probably from shein. Let’s face it we all knew it was gonna be a flop from the get go. She ain’t got the brains to do a proper go of things!.

Reactions: 9
As a fellow spotty gal, never in a million years would I use 8 products before applying make up.
All you need to do is wash, treat (with an prescribed cream or a acne treatment from a brand), moisturise and than slap SPF absolutely everywhere. Sometimes I treat myself to a little exfoliating cream or toner but the treatment is stopped for this and only on good skin days not when I’ve fully broken out.
putting all them products on her face will not be doing her pores or skin any good.
If she truley wanted to better her skin she’d go see a dermatologist and get advice

Reactions: 11
Eden sharing messaging from fans saying they were dying laughing and the podcast was so raw, just shows they’ll say anything to get noticed. It was just her talking about Towie, nothing was funny or raw at all
This is exactly what I’m thinking.. your podcast is called ‘outspoken’ yet you’ve not said anything to make us sit on the edge of our seat yet?? Claims she can’t hold things in because adhd but has only been me me me rather than being outspoken and giving the audience something to want to watch

Reactions: 14
From the snippets I’ve seen here Chloe’s answers come across a bit ‘diggy’ towards Eden, especially the one about not having a boyfriend 😂.
If someone told me to cover up I’d have worn a bra top on purpose lol-seriously though how embarrassing, I bet Eden will hate it when Yaz has 🍉 🍉 ‘s and come out with some shite like she totally respects her decision and they look great but it’s not something she’d have done because LL prefers the natural look 🤥 😏
Late to the party as God damn always but Yaz is getting a boob job?

Reactions: 3
She needs reporting to asa for false advertising
Its not possible mink sheddings are cruelty free look it up on peta website

Reactions: 15
She needs reporting to asa for false advertising
Its not possible mink sheddings are cruelty free look it up on peta website
She’s probably hoping her fans are naive enough to think the sheddings just fall off the mink and someone runs around collecting them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if her family wouldn't be able to afford a family meal if it wasn't for her, what a slap in the face for her parents to say that. Disrespectful rat
Exactly, they live in a detached 5 bed home in Tunbridge Wells but they wouldn't be able to afford a carvery without Eden 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.