Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY! Wants to watch you and midget gem go at it!! 🤢

9495A3A3-2ABC-4281-97CB-5177B10051D6.png

So looks like Lloyds first choice is on the podcast this week…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've not been on here for a little while but I am absolutely loving the comments she's getting on her tiktoks recently!! So many people calling her out, love to see it 😍

Reactions: 21
This was me, I posted more but she has filtered comments on so they didn’t post 😂
I love you for this absolutely unhinged (in the best way) rant
---
How long do you reckon it'll be until she's desperately peddling MLM products to pay rent on the shed?
I'd bet 2p that she's going to start her own ADHD supplement because she wants to go 'natural' and then will slate ADHD prescribed medication as a whole

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does this mean when she has kids she’ll stop with the ‘dark humour’ considering mums have to be prim and proper?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well! I can safely say Eden love you’d hate me as a mam. Because be under no illusions, if i heard you say tit like that in front of my children I’d have your head under the kitchen sink washing your mouth out with a bar of soap no trouble. No “miss honey” crap here. Just home truths and learning manners, respect and personal hygiene which she is also lacking!
---
She’s not funny in the slightest swapping Lloyds food for mega hot! I’d be absolutely fuming if she’d wrecked my meal like that! No wonder he’s fucked off out with his mates away from the twit. She’ll probably blame her wacky ADHD again the silly cow.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but with that beehive she’s literally an entire foot bigger than him 😅.

I don’t mind hair extensions but when they aren’t looked after and just piled up like a birds nest then eurgh.

We know she’s that lazy she literally doesn’t even wipe her arse but she has no excuse to not spend the time washing the extensions and invest in the right products to keep them nice. But in typical Eden style she’ll just buys new hair - can’t wait for the day she can’t afford them and she’s has to have the wispiest bob in the world.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why do all mums have to love her? Omg she is driving me insane. She thinks after you push a baby out you automatically can’t call out bullshit or nasty people? 😡

Reactions: 21
Ahhh the way she’s trying to defend her comment about ‘you’re a mother’ is making me sooo angry. She literally says ‘I’m bleeping brilliant and I’m smashing life. You’re not, you’re a mother’ - she’s making out like she said it as if mothers are meant to be nice & nurturing etc but she LITERALLY says, I’m smashing life, you’re not, you’re a mother’ there is NO twisting those words like she’s making out, it’s what she said, word for word.
On a plus note, reading all the comments on her videos (before they’re deleted) and she just gets ripped to shreds now, everyone can see past her bullshit these days and I’m here for it ☕🤣

Reactions: 20
Didn’t even take a single glance at the chicken before eating it 🤥

also, can’t wait to see the video in the coming weeks of Lloyd doing the same - bathroom water gun vibes incoming -“whatareyoudoing I’ve just washed my hair!”

Had couple days off line / not caught up here but a few things biggest one… who bare eden goes to the shitter & sees a random poo nugget like what now? She just shits herself & has no idea ?
Yaz 100% wants LL
Eden speaks over yaz soo much
The podcasts shite

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the whole “mother” thing.

Eden, as someone who is also “only 25”, will be pushing a baby out at the end of next month, has a proper ADHD diognosis, which I sat on a NHS waiting list for 2 years for, then went through a year and a half diognosis process, I still hate you and I can still see you for exactly how crappy you are. I’d still hate you if I was neurotypical and if I wasn’t a mother, and tbh I think I hate you even more because I am both of those things and you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes down to it? Why don’t you talk about your adhd more instead of using it as an excuse to be “outspoken” (podcast was an absolute flop by the way, genuinely terrible). What are you dealing with here, combined adhd? Hyperactive? Inattentive? I won’t give you anymore ideas, but I doubt you know after your lovely video call with your one in a million “nurse” who is able to give out a diagnosis. Incredible, you really are a disgusting human being, and not even just in regards to hygiene.

Rant done lol, that’s been building up over a couple of days I think

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t get the whole “mother” thing.

Eden, as someone who is also “only 25”, will be pushing a baby out at the end of next month, has a proper ADHD diognosis, which I sat on a NHS waiting list for 2 years for, then went through a year and a half diognosis process, I still hate you and I can still see you for exactly how crappy you are. I’d still hate you if I was neurodiverse and if I wasn’t a mother, and tbh I think I hate you even more because I am both of those things and you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes down to it? Why don’t you talk about your adhd more instead of using it as an excuse to be “outspoken” (podcast was an absolute flop by the way, genuinely terrible). What are you dealing with here, combined adhd? Hyperactive? Inattentive? I won’t give you anymore ideas, but I doubt you know after your lovely video call with your one in a million “nurse” who is able to give out a diagnosis. Incredible, you really are a disgusting human being, and not even just in regards to hygiene.

Rant done lol, that’s been building up over a couple of days I think
Get it all out girl 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t get the mother thing either.
Pushing a baby out doesn’t automatically make you a decent person, plenty of mothers are downright horrible and abusive cunts. Not really sure what her point is?

Reactions: 13
A few things
Ive just loveingly cuddled both my kids and watched a film and loved every minute but I still think Eden is a massive bleep. Does that make me a bad mum?

secondly what she is failing to see is her posdcast probablywill be popular but not because they like her but because people are waiting for her next duck up. The next insulting vile thing to come out her mouth. These podcasts wont last no way will she travel to
London weekly to film them.

thirdly it makes me wretchwhen the dogs lick her nose ring I bet it’s all cheesy and gammie that’s whythey like it 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.