Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never does she leave comments that doesn’t lick her rim! So this is all for building views, comments and exposure it’s all good for her because more people will want to watch her podcast so it’s a win for her.
She prob simply can’t keep up with the hate comments anymore. Her block list must be as long as the Magna Carta

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So seeing I'm not allowed an opinion because I'm a ✨️Mother✨️ I asked my Teenage Daughter what she thought of Eden and she said 'absolute twit'. Glad it's not just us 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The teenagers in her comments are getting on my last nipple. Literally had someone say “no one knows who you are?” OMG I WAS WORRIED you little hole.

anyway, I’m rooting for Lloyd to undercook her chicken next seen as she never checks the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even Jeffree a controversial figure has an agent/manager etc.You don’t get dropped for just being “outspoken” if you’re making an agency money. Eden isn’t a cash cow, she’s just a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So seeing I'm not allowed an opinion because I'm a ✨️Mother✨️ I asked my Teenage Daughter what she thought of Eden and she said 'absolute twit'. Glad it's not just us 🤣
Please let her know she’s an excellent judge of character and don’t ever change 🥰
The thought that some young girls and women idolise her terrifies me!

Reactions: 11
Not to derail but Jeffree isn’t non-binary, he’s actually very against non-binary people 😊
Oops yup I meant Jeffrey marsh not jeffree star 💚 I know jeffree star is a mahusive transphobe💚
---
Eden is most definitely rage baiting at this point to get further up the charts I think. Although her followers ar e dropping like flies 😂🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The video she deleted yesterday but I got a screenshot of just before she deleted 😂
patents recognise a stupid little spoilt brat when we see one, why would any normal person be proud of eden? parent or not? she shits her own knickers, sexualised children, smokes, addicted to redbull, cant clean, hardly ever cooks, i could go on and on but yous all already know 🤣 (nothing wrong with people smoking or drinking redbull just shes a bleep)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.