Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh why’s Chloe Brockett going on her podcast she’s my fave 😒 Doubt she’s gonna want to talk about skiddy knickers and being inbred with your sisters

Reactions: 8
The video she deleted yesterday but I got a screenshot of just before she deleted 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Genuinely never heard of Chloe Brockett. Never seen TOWIE I guess that’s why. The way she was teasing it I was expecting someone half relevant

Reactions: 21
Just to let everyone know if you have kids you can't have an opinion on Eden, so if you have kids delete your account and go and ponder to everyone of Edens vids, make sure to eat the nuggets out of her knickers and lick her arse clean 🙃

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but with that beehive she’s literally an entire foot bigger than him 😅.

I don’t mind hair extensions but when they aren’t looked after and just piled up like a birds nest then eurgh.

We know she’s that lazy she literally doesn’t even wipe her arse but she has no excuse to not spend the time washing the extensions and invest in the right products to keep them nice. But in typical Eden style she’ll just buys new hair - can’t wait for the day she can’t afford them and she’s has to have the wispiest bob in the world.
Honestly, with a head that size she must be a sniper's dream 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her new video is hilarious, saying whoever interviews Jeffree Star just asks him about his sex life meanwhile our very own Louis Theroux is interviewing people about their crappy knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's giving white privilege. I'm sure she's given up with the MH advocate and is shooting for the 'problematic creator'

Kinda want someone to ask her who she's voting for in the upcoming elections

Reactions: 19
How beggy is that latest vid, obvs hoping ol’ Jeffrey will see it and be dying to go on her podcast 😂

Notice how she was gonna say ‘shag’ and changed it to ‘duck’ to be more eDgY

The comments tho 👌

Reactions: 14
Never does she leave comments that doesn’t lick her rim! So this is all for building views, comments and exposure it’s all good for her because more people will want to watch her podcast so it’s a win for her.

Reactions: 9
Her new video is hilarious, saying whoever interviews Jeffree Star just asks him about his sex life meanwhile our very own Louis Theroux is interviewing people about their crappy knickers.
What made me laugh is 'why do they only talk about his sex life' all jeffree has to do is get his assistant to have a look through her videos and see all she does is talk about shagging and crappy knick knicks

Reactions: 9
She's deleting them comments quicker than she shoves her knickers up when she sees a tit nugget and wonders why she has water infections 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.