Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only watched a few minutes but the way Eden giggles and thinks it’s hilarious he just wants these girls for a shag shows what sort of person the dog is.

Reactions: 4
Just watched a bit of it as I was curious about Scott. Waste of time though he doesnt say much 😂

Her podcast is such a weird format. She literally asks a question, gets an answer and it cuts scene, new scene. There's no flow to it at all. More like an interview than a podcast, not even chatty.

Still trying to copy saving grace too with her mannerisms

Reactions: 17
How many times did Yaz fix that hair it was like watching 2 teenage girls trying to get a boy’s attention

• Haha
Reactions: 22
5 minutes into the podcast and I’m already done with it. Why does it seem like Eden keeps going to touch Scotty? Yet Lloyd can’t even breathe in the same direction of another female 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched a bit of it as I was curious about Scott. Waste of time though he doesnt say much 😂

Her podcast is such a weird format. She literally asks a question, gets an answer and it cuts scene, new scene. There's no flow to it at all. More like an interview than a podcast, not even chatty.

Still trying to copy saving grace too with her mannerisms
Yeah this bugs me too, it’s too choppy. Cuts from one subject to another without any indication that the subject has changed

Reactions: 13
HAHAHAHAA I LAUGHED HARDDDD at the last 10 seconds when they ask Scott his type and he said they had to have a big arse, they instantly look like that’s not us then 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said on her stories the other day, she asked katylee to be on it but she never replied so she sent her loads of question marks lmaooo. People know to give a wide berth, too much toxicity and drama. It would be a risk to their career to associate with her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ngl I actually thought the podcast would be white juicy and outrageous but hadn’t lived up to it atall, the guests and questions are very dull

Reactions: 16
already run out of guests have we…? 🤭
already run out of guests have we…? 🤭
bleeping outrageous?!! 🤣🤣 Goes on to ask a TOWIE bird if she likes truffle and a Geordie Shore throw back 'why do you do what you do' duck me how delusional! I'm sure they get all their questions of Google ....'questions to ask on a first date'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry had to do a little compilation of how awkward Yaz made it and I only watched the first ten minutes 😅. If she wasn’t making dead jokes she was just getting ignored.

Also both those thickos (despite apparently loving Georgia Harrison) asked how Scotty felt about the latest news report about Stephen Bear and how “he’s going to jail” - he’s literally already been inside for over a month.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Look at Eden touching Scotty t’s arse! I’m sorry but you don’t go doing that out of respect for you fiancé. Told ya Lloyd, no pocket money & no wedding for you 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol so she grew up in Penshurst but was poor? Make it make sense Eedy cos I live nearby and I’ve seen those houses 😂
So I’ve just googled house for sale there and they’re all upwards from a million, this family are not poor ever, whatever they say or lie about grandads owning football clubs etc, they were clearly and still are well off.
Her parents house is BIG she’s never shared bedrooms with siblings, she’s got dogs, a garden etc that’s priviliedge, to have room to house students means an extra room too. I don’t get the poor baiting, no one has ever said they want her to prove poor or rich, just say this is your house and get on with it.

The issue is she pushes the poor narrative saying they lived off farm shops and second hand toys but that’s not pooor at all. If her parents were wise with money going to a charity shop is acceptable it’s not a ‘poor’ thing it’s just sensible if you have kids and brand new toys we there etc. farm shops are not cheap options and again having a garden etc, and your own room is enough. I’m not saying rich but comfortable enough to afford that
PLUS I can’t lie- the piano and stuff such as that suggests well off, having the time, space etc would say upper class to me🤷🏽‍♀️ Not for everyone but having instruments and lessons or that is not something that someone with money pursues usually - yes there is outliers but not normally!!! And this is coming from someone who would be happy themselves to say yes they are comfortable and grew up
Comfortable and despite ‘difficulties’ in the Years would never poor bait

Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever had a house tour of the mucky mansion? Seen Yaz or Freya’s old rooms? I can imagine they are stacked high with TAT, they look proper trampy family. Why if there is that many rooms would Yaz be in Edens old room and not her own?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.