Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really jumping on the Gaz and Charlotte from geordie shore band wagon for her podcast views. Sorry, that was like gossip 8 years ago 😂

Says a lot about her guests when the most interesting thing about them is something that happened 8 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new TikTok … drinking a Red Bull that’s been say on top of raw chicken? Definitely sounds like something someone with emetophobia would do …

And the unboxing of the pickles that are “great for after a joint” - she really does act like a teen who’s just discovered sex, drugs and swearing for the first time.

Eden little tip but showing off to teenagers at age 25 js something you should choose to be embarrassed about.
She keeps making comments about smoking weed as if she’s in school and the only one to have discovered it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg! So the review girl on here said there’s not even a written note or anything in her orders, now Eden’s saying tonight she’s going to signs them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We all know she talks tit and takes no accountability but come on. Her explanation is two adults in a “wagon” looked serious and stared at her and Yaz.

How does that evoke a reference to mutants - that they both made?!

All three of them probably (but Eden definitely) were just nasty bullies at school and are literally the definition of “peaked in high school”.

She doesn’t even have friends from school, which isn’t necessarily a red flag but she’s not moved from their home town and I can’t imagine every single one of school mates moved away.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Not Eden getting jealous because yas was mentioned straight away and she wasn’t on the letter game (Sophiena tiktok) 🤣🤣🤣
Probably why she’s been moaning like duck about people having her back and I don’t see soph as involved is she?

Reactions: 5
We all know she talks tit and takes no accountability but come on. Her explanation is two adults in a “wagon” looked serious and stared at her and Yaz.

How does that evoke a reference to mutants - that they both made?!

All three of them probably (but Eden definitely) were just nasty bullies at school and are literally the definition of “peaked in high school”.

She doesn’t even have friends from school, which isn’t necessarily a red flag but she’s not moved from their home town and I can’t imagine every single one of school mates moved away.
Has she done a dirty delete already?

Has she done a dirty delete already?
It was on her Instagram story

Also her and Yaz faking how close they are? Why did Eden say it was awkward between them and they had nothing to talk about.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
eden seems to be saying she needs to shave before her and lloyd have sex, i’m sure he’d prefer her arse wasn’t genuinely smeared in feces than for her to always be freshly shaved tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Honestly I can’t deal with her blaming adhd for EVERYTHING “my impulses” you’re just rude mate.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.