Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🏆 here is your consolation prize. We appreciate your service 😂 selfless soldier you are.
just what I expected from Eden! My small business is very small and even I have thank you cards. Sounds like a tit cash grab with no thought for others, destined to fail. I mean, the fact she has to 'inspect' before giving a refund says it all. It's about keeping customers happy, she can't even be nice to her followers.

Wonder what tit desperate money maker they're going to come out with next 🤣 Eden own brand toilet wipes (for those who can't wipe properly)
---

That's 2 inches of pure sole 😂😂
and the rest is pure arse sole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really should’ve kept the brown extensions she had, it was the best her hair looked tbh

Reactions: 11
She will buy a couple of green clip ins then realise it’s not going to work bringing back the old Eben and bin them. The desperation 😂. I mean technically she’s going backwards right back into that taxi office.

Reactions: 8
Sophiena is another tik toker she’s got two children and she comes across like such a nice person In my opinion, she was probably mortified by those videos of eden with the children! but she’s also with connect management, who wasn’t Eben with once Upon a time 😂 and that’s who she was with in the above and nobody wanted to say Eden in creators with the letter E
Who are these people 😂

Reactions: 4
Sophiena is another tik toker she’s got two children and she comes across like such a nice person In my opinion, she was probably mortified by those videos of eden with the children! but she’s also with connect management, who wasn’t Eben with once Upon a time 😂 and that’s who she was with in the above and nobody wanted to say Eden in creators with the letter E
Even before she got all the hate from a few Chinese/Asian creators for a couple of her videos I never really liked that Sophiena. Just something about her I can't quite place what it is but had the same feeling about Eden lol 😆

Reactions: 18
Even before she got all the hate from a few Chinese/Asian creators for a couple of her videos I never really liked that Sophiena. Just something about her I can't quite place what it is but had the same feeling about Eden lol 😆
She’s irritating as duck. So ott it’s beyond fake. Exploits her beautiful children for money. I imagine she’s also a Connartist tiktok shop promoter too.
I don’t know what happened between her and eben?

Reactions: 12
She was up edens backside at one point. Her kids are used for content. Much like edens niece and nephew. Wonder if they’ll be allowed anymore auntie uncle days out after the last debacle. Also Eden we literally don’t care if you smoke bud 😂 It’s not a flex. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new TikTok … drinking a Red Bull that’s been say on top of raw chicken? Definitely sounds like something someone with emetophobia would do …

And the unboxing of the pickles that are “great for after a joint” - she really does act like a teen who’s just discovered sex, drugs and swearing for the first time.

Eden little tip but showing off to teenagers at age 25 js something you should choose to be embarrassed about.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘I’ve got a red bull in the freezer on top of raw chicken’ … so that phobia has magically gone away and we’re going to take the piss out of it?

I’m waiting for her to turn around and say all her anxiety/depression/phobias/ were all just undiagnosed ADHD.

Reactions: 13
He’s podcast is down to 33… 🫣🤭🤭🤭🤭
---
And she’s loosing followers left right and centre 😂
---
She’s so predictable. Next podcast will be Lloyd… and I’m sorry but I will not be tuning in to that. Someone else can take one for the team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's always acted like smoking is a flex. She's such a twit honestly. She thinks she's cool but people pity her cause she's so pathetic.

Reactions: 19
Is she really jumping on the Gaz and Charlotte from geordie shore band wagon for her podcast views. Sorry, that was like gossip 8 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she really jumping on the Gaz and Charlotte from geordie shore band wagon for her podcast views. Sorry, that was like gossip 8 years ago 😂
Its been talked to absolute death 😴 she's literally 8 years behind every trend... little depso eddy harvs tryna stay relevant 😅

Reactions: 15
Looks like Eben is having to buy her own pickles now. She can even get a gifted pickle 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its been talked to absolute death 😴 she's literally 8 years behind every trend... little depso eddy harvs tryna stay relevant 😅
Scotty T is the same! I had a look at his Instagram last week and he just reposts photos of him and Charlotte, so his account gets noticed because she's probably the most successful geordie. And he hasn't even spoken to gaz for years🤣 (I watched the reunion not long ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s podcast is down to 33… 🫣🤭🤭🤭🤭
---
And she’s loosing followers left right and centre 😂
---
She’s so predictable. Next podcast will be Lloyd… and I’m sorry but I will not be tuning in to that. Someone else can take one for the team 😂
Her podcast is declining faster than Lloyd is prematurely aging.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.