Eden Harvz #56 ADHD - Acute Dick Head Disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are my hero. We stan potato on this thread. Thank you for your service🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
---

I reckon his mum did buy them in shoe zone for him and that’s where Eben got her ick from
let’s be fair. Realistically I wasn’t reviewing so you guys would go and buy them. I wanted to see if they were So amazing like she and yaz and her bum kickers said. Not for 12.99 including postage and packaging. And not even any glue!!
But they’re not. I wish I wish I could say why else they fucked me off because it’s the biggest piss take of all.
I did deliberate saying more because I’ll have had her if she doxed Me and threatened the safety of my little vulnerable Angel. However it isn’t worth the risk.
---
Green hair for the wedding day surely not
Nah it’ll be for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who had this for their bingo card? You've won
Trying to stay relevant, reverting back to pldxwsys thinking people will see the green and remember how she use to be. No Eden hun no one will forgot the awful things you’ve said because you’ve got green hair..

also who remembers little Lloyds argument with someone in the comments of a video saying they ran out of hair dye because they had colour in their hair 🤔 it’s on here somewhere! So go ahead Eden you’re only making yourself look even more like the green giant 😆

Reactions: 10
Hey
Feeling happy and like I have my tit together today so thought I would do a Potato Product review 🎵 CHA CHA CHA

Here’s how it works. I have 5 categories and you can win up to 2 potatoes in each.

Delivery:

Call me Spuddie Flintoff because it’s a 0 potatoes straight off the bat. I paid £2.99 P&P and it was supposed to arrive within 2-4 business days. It took 4 business days before I was even told they had been shipped. So even though Ebo tried to blame the Royal Mail for things not being delivered in time, the Royal Mail actually took less time delivering them, then Ebo did to pack them. We’ve all seen her pack lashes, we know how easy it is.

Packaging:

As we know, they arrive in a little black bag, in a little black box, inside another black box. I emptied the postie bag frantically trying to find my hand written thank you card. Nah, even though she referred to herself as a ‘small business owner’, Eben seemed to assume she’d be so inundated with orders she simply wouldn’t have time!

The actual free but not free black flippy box they come in is pretty nice, it’s a nice way to present them. However, her logo is shocking and I won’t go into why.

The box inside the flippy box is tacky af and I don’t even know why she bothered.

I’ll give this one 0.5 potatoes.

Look of the lashes:

At first observation, they appeared to have a very thick band. Not my ideal type of lash. I get that they’re specifically for those who want the same eyelashes as her but if she wants be a cosmetic brand, she needs to branch out. I know a good handful of people who would hate them.

The thick band also extended way beyond where the lashes were placed on them, so that would be a bit pokey to wear.

They seem to be fluttery and wispy and that’s a good thing for me. They’re also quite full. I will say tho, that the outer corner of one eyelash had strands which were all bent out of shape, like they had been ragged about withNot such a problem if you trim them to size the normal person way. But if you trim them to size from the inner corners (like Eben), you’ve got a problem.

Also, on the same lash, there was one really long strand which did not make sense.

On the other less problematic lash, there were still dramas. About a third of the lash from the inner side was not curled up whatsoever. Piss take.

1 potato because on any other day, and better-quality control, I’d of still tried them.

Wear of the lashes:

0 potatoes. I am not putting them on my lashes. Not only do I enjoy having them dog-tit-less, I am also badly allergic. I think this is something she needs to consider for her consumers especially if she chooses to pack her lashes around her pets.

AOB:

I’m also furious about something else but I can’t say too much because it’ll give the game away.

0 potatoes.

All in all, EbenHarvz or EbenALarvz or EbeMLarvz lashes gets a spectacularly bad 1.5 potatoes out of 10.

All I can say is the people who post on tiktok raving are either big fans of her anyway or they would be happy with ya standard pack of 10 for a fiver off Amazon.
🏆 here is your consolation prize. We appreciate your service 😂 selfless soldier you are.
just what I expected from Eden! My small business is very small and even I have thank you cards. Sounds like a tit cash grab with no thought for others, destined to fail. I mean, the fact she has to 'inspect' before giving a refund says it all. It's about keeping customers happy, she can't even be nice to her followers.

Wonder what tit desperate money maker they're going to come out with next 🤣 Eden own brand toilet wipes (for those who can't wipe properly)
---
I can’t stop laughing! Look how high his feet are to the other guy!
That's 2 inches of pure sole 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Throwing abit of green hair dye over your hair wont quiet the things you’ve done and said recently, its also trashy and over done now imo

🏆 here is your consolation prize. We appreciate your service 😂 selfless soldier you are.
just what I expected from Eden! My small business is very small and even I have thank you cards. Sounds like a tit cash grab with no thought for others, destined to fail. I mean, the fact she has to 'inspect' before giving a refund says it all. It's about keeping customers happy, she can't even be nice to her followers.

Wonder what tit desperate money maker they're going to come out with next 🤣 Eden own brand toilet wipes (for those who can't wipe properly)
---

That's 2 inches of pure sole 😂😂
Omg exactly. Not even expecting a hand written thank you card, just something to acknowledge you as a customer. She just chucks them in a bag like a market trader, except she is considerably less busy when you look at her sales.

Reactions: 7
Eden literally a few weeks ago: I don’t know what I was thinking with the green hair and the make up baxkI’ve matured so much

Eden now: I’m boring and my popularity is dipping because I’m an idiot who says inappropriate things so let’s go green to try get noticed again and people will magically forget everything I’ve done and how boring I am!

🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only thing LL is boosting is the pure ICK he gives off. I don’t think I know one brown woman who would look twice at him, but obviously Eden is ‘only 25’ so doesn’t see that

Omg exactly. Not even expecting a hand written thank you card, just something to acknowledge you as a customer. She just chucks them in a bag like a market trader, except she is considerably less busy when you look at her sales.
honestly the girl is just trying to scrape every bit she can before she’s back answering calls at the taxi office.
does the pied piper honestly think dying her hair back to green will stop her followers dropping like flies, she’s literally lost about 4K since this Last episode of noroverbaldiarhoea. What has she got left? I think she thought Lloyd would be a great asset cause he’s a recruiter, but he’s more lazy and work shy than she is. He’s had this PR business set up a few months now and all he’s done is add it to companies house… that’s it.. something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 12
It’ll just be extensions and she’ll probably get them taken out before then
They’ll be out within the 2 weeks she’s had them put in haha😂😂
---
Wow she’s a bit of a chunky monkey now ain’t she
She’s wearing an oversized hoodie so it’s not gonna show her figure. As an oversized hoodie wearer myself & a size 12 I really hope people don’t look at me as a ‘chunky monkey’ because I don’t want my stomach to be looked at & judged also hoodie is a school run essential so that’s that 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Eats like he’s never eaten before
There’s no way he’s gonna be able to get that ring off to replace with a wedding ring, that thing is stuck on, it’s practically cutting his circulation off.
---
Although I really can’t see them getting married

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eden literally a few weeks ago: I don’t know what I was thinking with the green hair and the make up baxkI’ve matured so much

Eden now: I’m boring and my popularity is dipping because I’m an idiot who says inappropriate things so let’s go green to try get noticed again and people will magically forget everything I’ve done and how boring I am!

🫣
I'm so glad someone else remembers her slating the green recently! Just more proof that she's fake as duck and just does things for the gimmick/engagement

Reactions: 12
I think she only went green was to copy Billie Eilish because she wanted to appeal to her fan base. I remember her once even going on Omegle pretending to be her.

Just added a quick cringe complication

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.