Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blurgh I’m going to sleep feeling ill tonight. What box was LL standing on in the bucket hat photo.

The one of them kissing, she’s so big compared to him, not even in height but like her head. Absolute pea head next to bowling bell head.

The tongue one … bleeping vile.
he's tiny isn't he hahaha look at his head compared to her extra large noggin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Outrageous of Yaz to end her marriage because Lee doesn’t treat her like Lloyd treats Eden. He’s a 50 year old man who’s not social media obsessed that’s why! He has a business, gave her a son and a gorgeous home.
Taking your son away from his dad because he doesn’t talk to you in a baby voice and act obsessed with you for content.

She acts like social media is the best thing that’s happened to her, in reality it’s the worst thing honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we recon that photo is recent and they’ve all climbed into the bath naked and ask little legs to
take it??!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
6997A60A-A61F-4F79-B77F-83DF64D036C2.jpeg

why would you find that funny? It’s disturbing. Do you think she is sending them to herself to try and make it seem like other people are as messed up as the twisted sisters themselves? Or maybe she just attracts other incestuous creeps.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2103214
why would you find that funny? It’s disturbing. Do you think she is sending them to herself to try and make it seem like other people are as messed up as the twisted sisters themselves? Or maybe she just attracts other incestuous creeps.
This is bleeping grim and I dont understand why anyone would laugh and joke about it.

I'm not sure how to put a trigger warning on here, so this is your notice..

I was abused as a child, and I was brave enough to tell my parents about it despite being so young. Imagine any of her young followers seeing her stories like that, and thinking that it's normal to be INTIMATE with ANY family member?

Thats genuinely triggered me to duck. The little girl in me is raging at the issues she causes on a daily basis. Children should know this is not normal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
571B869F-3A80-40F9-8A5F-9AB5B2219E38.jpeg

Oh here we go….
Telling people to mind their bleeping business yet she’s the one that put it out there in the open on several different platforms!
---
F59DB204-5557-489B-A395-90F4E5AAA5F8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is bleeping grim and I dont understand why anyone would laugh and joke about it.

I'm not sure how to put a trigger warning on here, so this is your notice..

I was abused as a child, and I was brave enough to tell my parents about it despite being so young. Imagine any of her young followers seeing her stories like that, and thinking that it's normal to be INTIMATE with ANY family member?

Thats genuinely triggered me to duck. The little girl in me is raging at the issues she causes on a daily basis. Children should know this is not normal.
Such a good point, I’m so sorry you were triggered by it. I didn’t even think of this aspect 😣

Reactions: 12
Things I’ve learnt as a 37 year old grown ass woman -

how to wipe my arse correctly after a tit.

imagine all the faecal matter floating around the bath with the 3 of them in it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2103266
Oh here we go….
Telling people to mind their bleeping business yet she’s the one that put it out there in the open on several different platforms!
But she showed it as if it was a video call and nothing else? She misled a lot of people who don't know the process. I've done this whole process.

The steps she's referencing are forms family have to fill in. Emails and questionnaires yes because you have to do the legwork before like any standard ADHD assessment. Now she's making it seem as if she's gone above and beyond when this is just the standard assessment process? Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.