Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to be an eden defender;
i’m 20, don’t smoke, don’t drink energy drinks etc & i have horrendous blackheads and huge pores- i’ve tried every extraction/picking/pore strip under the sun to no avail and my cheeks do look pretty similar to ebens so i can’t say her skin’s appearance is the singular reason she’s a “dirty witch

anyway i’ve been on the dermatologist’s waiting list since before covid as i’m certainly not on 90 odd thousand
In this instance.. it is a singular reason she is a dirty witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her saying Yaz was on her sofa and she's told her to stay there whilst she films because she always ends up popping up halfway. Sounds like someone is already sick of gums mcgee trying to take the limelight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
See you’ve been reading tattle again Weedon! Thanks for listening and creating a video of how your flawless make up looks after a days wear! Now how about remove ALL filters when getting ready so people can see close ups of it as soon as it’s done 🤣

Reactions: 16
Did eden post yesterday somewhere that she used the mollymae filter tanning drops and they didn't work for her? Like why is this girl begging for beef off of Mollymae so bad and it's so one sided from Eden 😅 like it was years ago hun, duck off 😶

Reactions: 15
I know I’m late to the party but yes Eben had Yaz in a 🐱 grip. I get sisters muck about but that is a no go area to anyone without consent! But with them maybe there was 😬. There is something very dark going on within that family.
all I can see is Edens kebab looking thigh. She's butch ain't she

Reactions: 9
Tattle: “Eden hasn’t mentioned wedding planning in ages” “her mums doing all the planning”

Eden:
C1469E71-1A25-4CB4-BDC4-5F936FB56666.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tattle needs to start invoicing this witch I swear! Without it she has nothing and no ideas of her own!

Reactions: 25
This podcast omg I can’t even imagine anyone that would put their career at risk to be associated with it 💀 I have a suggestion. Lee should be the first guest 💖🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.