Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I love how she's trying to spin the word whore as if it's something positive to be called, do some research eden

Reactions: 25
Why is she making out she stopped talking in ewm because of the pandemic? Girl, you started them in the pandemic. Make it make sense!

---
Lloyds ootd...taking eden to meet his family!!
Probs a good idea, it'd be awkward to meet them for the first time when they're getting married in shreks swamp

• Haha

VIP Member
Lloyd flexing because his mum has money (and part of me thinks the money comes from the step dad!) Yaz flexing that she gets to work while on holiday! What the actual fuck is wrong with these people??? They are all fucking delusional mun!

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Hes just following in his mums footsteps. Marry rich and act like you worked hard for it

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big fuck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
Not Eden still wearing balenciagas 🤢 our problematic queen

• Sick

Maci77

View attachment 2076809
👀 3.6 rating 😂😂
Designed and created them herself.. from China
Let's be honest, she's probably used an AliExpress seller who provide the product and stick your branding on. They're mega cheap and leave you with little work to do.

Eden probs saw Meggi Lashes on tiktok and thought 'yup I can do that'. Except Meggi is business-minded, has a fun magnetic personality and employs 10+ people. She also has original ideas which make her stand out.

I don't buy for one second ebens lash company is in any way a success. I personally think she has quite little influence over her audience - which is a factor in why you see her with so few repeated brand deals.

Last edited:

kittykitty123

The thing with these guys all calling us lot trolls, it actually winds me up. A troll is someone who is nasty for no reason, we’re not nasty on here we genuinely just call people out (which is defo not trolling) and we actually do care for the kids involved etc. They all need to give their heads a wobble and realise this.

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Exactly! And he went for eden?!
The bottom of the barrel!

Also I wouldn’t want all of my extremely high value items plastered all over social media if I were his mum, people that are wealthy rarely flaunt it so that must of been so awkward for her being filmed like it’s a reality show…but by her son and his gf! Weird!

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
They are on live taking about his mum and Lloyd is generally talking about a stranger like he had no clue she was rich? It’s all so so odd. Also his mum asked him to remove his video as it showed number plates

• Haha

jojida

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I rarely post in these threads as I try to avoid everything Eden where possible but a friend sent me her ig story about the use of the phrase 'Russian wh*res' and tried to spin it to be a positive about sex workers and how we have double standards.

Is she really that dim that she can't understand that the word wh*re itself is a slur against sex workers and therefore it isn't anything like saying 'german dentist' at all? Whilst it still wouldn't have been acceptable to have referred to her niece as simply a 'russian sex worker', at least then she could have continued that argument that she's liberating russian women for doing their 'job'. She's giving off the same vibes right now as when Kelly Osbourne asked Donald Trump who'd clean his toilet if all the latinos went home...

echoooo

i’m so confused how he thinks admitting he’s willing to scrounge off mumsy’s fortune instead of eben’s BOOMING lash business is a “fuck you, trolls” moment at all? i’ve never been more convinced that all he cares about is money and clout and he’ll use whoever he needs to make it “big”

also, saying he’s gonna bury someone has given me theeeeee biggest ick 😬 couldn’t fight his way out of a fart cloud the little weasel

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick