Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zoflo3110

J-heeeeez that last thread flew quick! I’ve noticed she’s turned comments off and she’s all mopey and turning on the sad, drained face… which does in fact mean.. the tears, MH and fake apologies followed by more obscene comments are due any day now!
The only one to blame for this shitty knickers, is you I’m afraid and so much has happened before, it’s hard for people to believe anything you say now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23

ghostguy

VIP Member
I just watched that, she nearly did a whole video without a silly comment 😂 it’s like she can’t help it.. but we know she can lol.. what is wrong with her 😂
You ever met one of those people whose whole personality is being horrible to others? Yeah that's Eden. She can't just sit and be normal coz she is a cunt. So it's going to seep through. Her facades only ever last a day or two! Fake as her filled face !

It just so bizarre. In any other job regardless of if they heard you if you went around calling kids whores or talking about cum dripping out of you in front of kids you’d be disciplined if not suspended. She needs some sort of punishment because it’s not ok and not professional to do at work. I wouldn’t want someone like that promoting my business. But no she’s just “so real” and can “say what she likes” 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Just thought actually, very surprised she hasn’t made Paul oGrady’s death about her, half expected her to be like he was Lloyds grandads best friend

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The tatti lashes are so much better and you get loads for the money. I like individual ones and eben has spaced hers out so it looks like there are more. I wonder if anyone can find them on ali express. Surely she needs to disclose who makes them for her because she doesn’t make them herself clearly?

that personal statement and other stuff made me retch. ReD cArPeTs wIv A lIsT cElEbReTiEs!!!! What… two in the last few months and then none before that.

The whole Matt Healy thing was EMBARRASSING.People tagged him in the comments and he hasn’t responded. It’s not a flex that you weee friends with someone who is own not your friend.

• Haha

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Lloyds mums place looks lovely! How the hell did he end up with this unit?!
Imagine the circle of friends his mum has and they probably have well educated, hard working daughters In there somewhere that Lloyd could of had his pick of (while he was working, had some ambition and didn’t resemble a weeble) and he ended up with that troglodyte 🧌

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Why the fuck can't she even go to the hair dressers by herself. Why does he shirt arse prick need to be everywhere she is... shes so controlling its pathetic.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I don't get why she had to take the dogs to her nail appointment with her? Why can't they stay at home? I hate leaving my dog by himself, he's never really left, usually just on the odd occasion. It's so unhygienic that they go there, I absolutely love dogs but I wouldn't want to hear 2 yapping dogs whilst I got my nails done

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
He's melting the internet by telling people he was friends with Matt Healy when they were kids? Jesus Mary and Joseph these two are delusional.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
I mean all that money wasted on private education and your son uses it to become a recruitment consultant, gets engaged after a month to a problematic woman who wants a free hoover as a wedding gift

• Haha

Letmereaditall

Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids… Make it make sense please
Surely that’s not a breach of data protection? Cause data protection is for how your personal info is used/stored.. in this case there’s no personal info shared. I might be wrong?

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been said but Freya deleting her insta- I bet she’s had a lot of flack from this but honestly she needs to keep her kids off of her sisters tik toks

even if the idea of “he doesn’t understand/pay attention” stands (which it clearly doesn’t as he asked what she meant by register) I would bet that there are friends of his or even older siblings of his school friends on there watching, repeating it and he will be getting comments on it at school, and knowing what kids are like he’s going to get called names off the back of it

it’s about time Freya put more energy into protecting her vulnerable kids who can’t consent to being used as content than her 25 year old sister who has been doing this for long enough to know better

for Eden to the use more footage of the kids to try and paint the doting auntie picture is disgusting, stop using other peoples children to try and claw back your image it’s gross and wrong

molly655

I'm confused why doesn't Lloyd know he's mum had all that??? Ehhhhhhh... doesn't something seem right??...
She said Lloyd hasn’t seen the house since it was refurbished but you’d think he’d still know she had all that and they cars etc?