Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOSEY-246

Would love to be a fly in the wall at Caroline’s after the leeches leave 🙃 If I was that wealthy I’d be livid if they popped over and started filming my stuff. Wonder if they got permission to post it. Common sense honestly

Reactions: 24

Lhj97

Considering Lloyds mum is very well off and well spoken why the fuck does he act and dress like a 15 year old chav. Him and Eden both said before that he has had a struggled life…… how did mummy stop your pocket money 😂😂

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Lloyd deleted his video but it doesn’t make sense because edens video is still
Up showing the cars license plates. Someone said they’re untaxed 😂

• Haha
Yes yes guys! This is ABSOLUTELY going to BLOW you away!!! (I need to exaggerate this to gain views because my mrs has been cancelled for the 100th time so far) I once was BEST FRIENDS (i just sat next to in maths) Matt Healy! And he accidentally hit a protractor (it was on purpose because i am a massive knob) on my nose and left a scar! We even had a secret handshake that lasted minutes! (He was actually beating me up) Are you guys amazed! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Got no one else to blame but herself yet again!!

Then she's going to blame everyone else and want the attention... shes a narcissist and a attention seeking slag!

She needs to grow the fuck up ... karma bitch! Thinking she's something so big really she's a nobody
HEEEEEEERE’S THE MENTAL HEALTH CARD!!!

FEA6514A-0202-4929-BB86-D2040C05C55F.jpeg

• Haha

jojida

Chatty Member
Oh my Lord, wouldn’t even give it the satisfaction of calling it a shed, it’s more like a construction site office 😂
Or one of those 'temporary' school buildings which seemed to have been there for years 😂

• Haha

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
She 1000% said this hahahahah. Can’t they have a monthly conference where they all get together and go through the lies they tell so they at least match up 🤔. Watch now she’ll be like noooo I’ve met his 5th cousin or some shit I never said I specifically met his mum!!!!
This is driving me nuts I BEG please someone have the recording where she specifically about the wedding “of course I’ve met Lloyds mum and family it’s just they don’t want to be on camera and put on social media” fuck this girls LIES are just constant. I hope they fucking ate her and I hope they have seen everything that has gone ok recently. Also she ain’t going to see his mum with a load of broken off gross nails so that takeaway last night was defo a pre record.

Edit - thread 19 there is mention of her saying just because it’s not on social media doesn’t mean it’s not happened.

Last edited:

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
I wonder which one of them reads the tattle thread comments out and how many cigarettes they go through while reading our hilarious and accurate commentary? Between catching up here and deleting comments on tt they must of been busier in the last three days than they’ve ever been!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

tittletottie

“What have I begged for?” Shall we make a list? I’ll go first

earrings from a small business

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Lloyd really thinks he's done something doesn't he... anyone with half and brain and isnt 14 years old can see that he's just a 30 odd year old desperate man! And as for telling people to leave Eden alone and let her do her thing because its not her fault she's 'naughty'... hope you've asked ya ma for a decent borrow, Eben aint gonna be making much wedge now people are truly waking up to her!

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Eden march has now been and gone. What happened with your adhd appointment?!

P.s I hope Lloyds mum puts you in your place and kidnaps Lloyd so you have to go home on your own

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Sorry, why is she using Ricky Gervais, an actual professional comedian, as some kind of example?
please Eden, I cannot wait to see all the examples you have of Ricky doing his stand up routine in front of kids.
When is it going to sink in? It’s not only what she said, it’s the fact she said it to children!!!