Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
It must be KILLING yazzy not to post on Ebens behalf but you know full well Connect have msgd her with a huge warning!

Reactions: 26

herbivore-

Chatty Member
A compilation of the wicked witch.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Its the short memories of people for me... Eden stated that she had met the family... they were lovely... we only see snippets of her life, she doesn't show us everything and Lloyds family didnt want to be on camera. Lie, lie and more fucking lies, clearly. Why do people not remember all the bullshit she spouts?!

ClArt20138

It's ok Eden - I know it all seems a bit crap now but don't worry about taking any accountability or learning from this experience. Just manifest your way out of it. That's how it works right?

• Haha

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Really and truly entered her ✨Paul Breach Era✨ Comments off
Awww well if it’s not the consequences of her own actions…can’t take the heat 😂 at this point just deactivate your account, this isn’t going away as quickly as the last major fuck ups you’ve had and 100000 + people agree Eedy.

I can’t believe she had the gall, the gumption and the AUDACITY to tag Old el Paso in that video in the heat of what appears to be her ultimate fall from grace (I use the term very lightly lol) she really is a beggy bitch isn’t she

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
How is Lloyd not seeing the light, I can't stand the c*nt but how does he not see she's a breeding ground for drama, she thrives on it, she's immature, a narcissist, an absolute drain and she's sucked the life out of him if he stays with her he's gonna see how much of a reflection she is on him, noones gonna wanna work with the boyfriend of a problematic creator, she wouldn't let him anyway

I’ve never been so second hand embarrassed in my life. I grew up on a council estate and have a fairly decent job now but have lots of influencer friends and a couple of very famous acquaintances (multi millionaire footballers as I am friends with their partners), the absolute LAST thing you do around someone with money is A)film it B)be enamoured by it. His Mum will absolutely have gotten the ick from that and she’ll have Eden’s card marked for sure. It absolutely creases me how these TikTok bellends think they’re famous but when they’re around actual wealth or even Z list celebs they have no idea how to act. Followers ≠ decorum.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
What a bell he comes across in his video.

Well done you melt, your parents are rich. Not quite the narrative you span at the beginning. Wonder what his PTSD is from? Mumsie not letting him drive the Ferrari?

• Haha

LaLaLayla

Cackling at the way Eben has been cropped from the photo in the corner 😂😭
---
Also having done the drive from Kent to Cheshire, I cannot imagine going up for the day just to say hi and go home? My mum would insist that I stay had I driven that far??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Fake threatening messages incoming…Eben is quite partial to a fake message and email. Remember the time at a family dinner she announced she had cum on her top? This woman is a deviant of the highest order. Putting all her sexual comments together it really is very terrifying that she is allowed around children. Also as for Yaz she’s not going to be able to stand up for a nOnce if she possibly has a custody battle with Lee.

• Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
This just reminds me of the personal statement you had to write for your record of achievement 😂 showing my age there.
That screams to me that her and Outreach left things on bad terms. That she sees it as them trying to “water her down”

Pretty much the same as your manager saying “please don’t be a nonce and sexualise children” and you screaming back that “that’s just who you are and you won’t change for anyone”

When will she realise that she peaked 2 years ago. Can’t wait to see the amazing brands she works with and what red carpet events she gets invited to now as a self employed boss bitch…

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Eurgh when he did his “leave Baby alone” speech and she said but she can be naughty and he said it’s not your fault.

So did someone force her to say whore and gay boy? Because she seemingly can’t just be an adult who’s responsible for what they decide to say?

He’s the worst thing that could have happened to her. She just surrounds herself with yes men.

Also I know I’m a bit late saying this but him moaning he wants to go home when she was getting her hair done. What an absolute pathetic sack of shit. Why in the world is he even at her appointment. These sad fucks really do have no life.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
What really pisses me off. Is that people are like words hurt be kind she’s only human blah blah

What about when she took that girls money - wasn’t her fault

When she called that lads breath - slip of the tongue we can’t always be perfect

the last live where she was rude to the girl who said I think we’re going through the same thing - she didn’t understand what the girl was on about

this current situation - dark humour

Caroline flack joke days after her death - dark humour

joke about crack heads - dark humour

there’s always a fucking excuse, every single time and her fucked in the head fans just go along with it, it’s not her fault, she’s still learning, her whole life is on the internet, people are just looking to catch her out, and my fave she’s only 24/25

it’s an absolute joke, and no the little woe is me, sad atmosphere, low voice isn’t fooling me today

PS Freya’s voice sounds like the fella who does the voiceovers on benefit britain
Omg the P.S. 😂😂

I have only recently joined tiktok and so didn't know all that much about Eden. I saw the video she posted with Freya saying the comments she made were fine and if she isn't concerned, no one else should be as they are her kids. No word of a lie, I played the video at least 10 times wondering how they managed to use a voice changing effect on Freya's voice and not Eden's. It was only when I saw another video with Freya in it that I realised its her own voice and she sounds exactly like my postman 😂😂😂😂

The way Eden shouts at her dogs is so bizzare and why do they constantly take a shit indoors?! I don't know anyone with a dog that has this issue, did she just not bother to train them to shit outside?! She carries those rats around like she's Kim Fucking Kardashian, get a grip luv!

She's a pathetic excuse of a person and has never stopped digging her own grave! Each incident is slightly worst than the last. I really hope she has to get a standard job cleaning public toilets soon... Stupid bint

• Haha