Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
If my boyfriend acted like Lloyd, or dressed like Lloyd, or looked like Lloyd, he would simply…not be my boyfriend any more. The boy is a walking ick, and I can’t see how Eden can ignore the red flag that is the fact that he was absolutely falling over himself to get his dick wet via absolutely ANYONE who could give him the tiniest bit of exposure.

Reactions: 22

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
What really pisses me off. Is that people are like words hurt be kind she’s only human blah blah

What about when she took that girls money - wasn’t her fault

When she called that lads breath - slip of the tongue we can’t always be perfect

the last live where she was rude to the girl who said I think we’re going through the same thing - she didn’t understand what the girl was on about

this current situation - dark humour

Caroline flack joke days after her death - dark humour

joke about crack heads - dark humour

there’s always a fucking excuse, every single time and her fucked in the head fans just go along with it, it’s not her fault, she’s still learning, her whole life is on the internet, people are just looking to catch her out, and my fave she’s only 24/25

it’s an absolute joke, and no the little woe is me, sad atmosphere, low voice isn’t fooling me today

PS Freya’s voice sounds like the fella who does the voiceovers on benefit britain
she really is a shitty person isnt she. It isn’t until it’s laid out like this you really see all the bad she is

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Soo what are we thinking, mental health card played tomorrow, social media “break” and back on by Sunday again?
100%. She’ll be putting her crying montage together as we speak. She’ll leave it just long enough that her minion fans will be flooding her comments on her first day back with messages of positivity. It’s all so contrived. She’s not sorry, she’s not suffering with MH. She doubled down defending herself when she knows full well we are right and now she’s regretting that because you just can’t defend what she’s done and she’s copping the backlash (rightfully) for her disgusting depraved behaviour.

Buy a unit? Or work from your temporary school classroom that you rent and also doubles as your home?
No cosmetic retailer is going to want to sell Ebens lashes when:
1) you can order yourself from Ali express
2) when the market is already saturated with eyelash brands

these pair are seriously deluded
By unit... do they mean like a TV unit? A little cabinet? 🤣

• Haha

owen2110

Oldish video came up on my FYP. Whats with his eye movements and expressions 🤣👀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Omg imagine if she tried googling Eden because Lloyd has probably hyped he up as an influencer and all of her pages on tattle popped up 😳🙀

• Haha

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
I know I’ve said this probably a million times but every time I see a video of her carrying them dogs. It just makes my blood boil. LET THEM WALK!!! It’s getting too much now 😂.

I also hope Lloyds mum jumps on here (or at least gets an assistant) to read everything about her soon to be daughter in law.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
9755E076-859E-469C-A884-B44FC0A628EA.jpeg

So you can probably get two sets out of this for £16.99, less than a weeks worth. Can literally get Classic Individual lashes applied professionally for £30 that last over a month

• Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids… Make it make sense please
She must be forgetting her data breach around the whole "masterclass" disaster 🤣 Seem to remember her saying that the mall gave her a list of who had tickets 🤥

• Haha

Maci77

New video is up captioned "if you're going through hell, keep going". If this is your version of hell Eden, I've got some pretty brutal news for you...

• Haha

nittygrittyditty91

Lloyd giving so much Sm*ll D*ck energy. “My mums rich” “I went to school with Matt Healy” (N*nce btw).

Heads up Eden we’re serving Weener tonight. Your fave babes!

PS: The Thrush she’s going to get from those jump suits and body suits. That’s why you’re getting a water infection Eden babes! (Oh and the c*m you told everyone about on live)

Massive f*ck off you pair of idiots. 😇

• Wow

1lemonadejade

I know I’ve said this probably a million times but every time I see a video of her carrying them dogs. It just makes my blood boil. LET THEM WALK!!! It’s getting too much now 😂.

I also hope Lloyds mum jumps on here (or at least gets an assistant) to read everything about her soon to be daughter in law.
Probs carrying them so they don’t SH*T everywhere lmfao

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she first got with Lloyd, the instagram lives? She was just talking about sex knowing she was talking to kids. This has been going on for ages. Don't get me started on her FaceTiming and joining 12/13 year olds instagram lives, sticking up for them against their parents who see the relationship as weird, the Maddie era. you guys remember. She's taken money off children in her dms. The list goes on ..

• Heart

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Another thing about all of this is how insulting is it to say, "they're children they aren't listening", they are listening to every word you say and absorbing it all in, because for some reason they adore you. They are 5&8 not a baby, not a toddler, they are starting to understand and question everything. The fact you can't grasp that they are growing up and you can't treat them like their actual age is going to affect them so much when they get older. I'm sure she made a video the same day say how they were asking 1001 different questions about a film, if they're doing it about a film imagine what they're going to do to you about the way you act. "Eedy why do you swear so much" "why do you smoke so much" "why did you say I looked like a whore". Everything which is said Infront and to them is going to stick with them forever, I'm 26 and I can still remember comments being made to me from when I was a child, they stick with you well into adulthood.

• Heart

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
She’s on live now telling Yaz all about Lloyds mums house and her cars and stuff. She’s so strange. It’s like she bragging about it all. I don’t think she realises it isn’t hers.