Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nittygrittyditty91

“I’m going to surprise you all” Lloyd darling, your Mam is Rich… not you fella. It’s giving “I have small man’s syndrome and desperately needing and seeking approval“.

Literally “teeny weeny shrivelled little short D*ck man”.

Plus can I ask why is Eden only just meeting his mummy?

Reactions: 22

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Eben’s going full karen mode,

Eden just admit ur a beg and take the L
We’ve had the Johnny Depp trial, currently have the Gwyneth Paltrow ski trial - are we gonna have the Eden vs Mr Dominos trial this summer. Just kidding Eben because no one would actually give a shit.

If this bitch is ever on trial it’ll be for giving her lash customers pink eye.

Imagine having 3 million followers on TikTok and having to beg .. sorry “outreach” to brands. Max has a similar following and I doubt he’s in Dominos inbox begging for a margarita.

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Matt Healy is an absolute cock womble so its hardly a flex... again... tell us something that might actually make us jealous. Your private school friend we already knew about just isn't gonna cut it.

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Imagine meeting his Mum for the first time and filming all that to flex to millions of followers… she has no class or anything does she? 😅
Eurgh do you think they have been calling each other…😩 bAbY 🤮 all day today 🤢🤮🤮

And I wonder how many shits the rats have done on her expensive cream carpets 😬

The reason his Mum probably wants little to do with him is because he’s a lazy grifter who thinks he’s too special to get a real job so teamed up with gobshite to “organically grow” his followers and monetise. The pair of them are a sham, the only difference with Eden is she just settled for the first guy who paid her attention.

Ohmyhahah

She is in the presence of Eden Harvs, business owner and the face of tik tok don't you know
I can imagine the conversation they had now
Eden - I own my own company too.
llodys mum- do you? How many sales do you have in a month?…
Eden- …. Urm 10?!…. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
Genuine question. When Eden and Lloyd end up doing OnlyFans, will you subscribe for a month out of curiosity?

• Haha
  • Sick

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Soo what are we thinking, mental health card played tomorrow, social media “break” and back on by Sunday again?

GO_m_Iva

Nah I acc think it’s hilarious that they drove hours for CONTENT. if I hadn’t seen my mum “in So long”
I would have spent the day with her not filming her or anything these two are actually mad lol

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Imagine ignoring your family for over a year and then running back to them when shit hits the fan 😂 I see exactly what LL and Eben are at 💷💰💷

• Haha