Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for gods sake just catching up on the idiot and accidentally caught her explaining about coming off the pill and that she intends to start using protection now.
I just hope they have condoms small enough for little Lloyd to fit on his little pecker. Sorry for anyone reading this while tucking into their dinner. 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yaz ‘you wouldn’t say these things to me in person’ lollllll I’d love to say something to her in person, she’s all talk and would hide behind whoever she was with and then make a lil crying video 😢

and I have kids yazzy, I don’t have the money you may have but I can guarantee mine are a damn site happier than Wolf who gets palmed off whenever possible or a new toy thrown his way so you can do the absolute bare minimum with him. You’re in no way a relatable mum, you’re a tit mum who thinks putting a little video of him on with you gushing ‘I love him so much’ makes you some kind of mother of the year boooooring.
Honestly if I saw yas or eden in town I’d give them both a little dap upside the head to try and bring them back to realityyyy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"I'm crying in b&m carpark" no Eben, you are pretending to cry. Not one single tear falling.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Again can’t go into the shops because she won’t leave chai at home?? Fking nuts honestly

Reactions: 5
You are what’s wrong with society Eden you stupid little bleep. Get it from the bleeping shops You visit every bleeping day instead of ordering pointless tit online.
---
Also clean your clothes you woman. Why would you even go out in dirty clothes when you have a wardrobe full of the exact clothes.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
You are what’s wrong with society Eden you stupid little bleep. Get it from the bleeping shops You visit every bleeping day instead of ordering pointless tit online.
---
Also clean your clothes you woman. Why would you even go out in dirty clothes when you have a wardrobe full of the exact clothes.
Who the duck orders hobnobs and crisps on amazon. She's such a lazy bleep. The planet's dying and she's funding billionaire Bezos to shoot jet fuel into the atmosphere making pointless trips into space. Get off your arse and got to the shop!

Also, I'm all for people eating what they want but for a woman who is supposedly hyper aware of ED triggers she's doing a lot of bulk buying junk food. For people struggling with binge and binge/purge EDs that's a trigger.

Reactions: 15
I can’t imagine filming myself eating, watching it back to edit it and being able to ignore the disgusting manners that she displays and STILL thinking ‘yeah, I’ll post that’

Reactions: 11
Come across these last night...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Come across these last night...
She’s fucked in the head why on earth would your family even agree to that? If I asked my older sister to do that she would tell me that’s bleeping horrible you don’t do that to people!

Reactions: 17
Imagine crying about coming off the pill when your sister used to be an addict and had to come off of actual drugs that cause withdrawals 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely at this point Yas can see what a twit she is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine crying about coming off the pill when your sister used to be an addict and had to come off of actual drugs that cause withdrawals 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely at this point Yas can see what a twit she is 🤔
I call bullshit on Yaz being an actual addict. She's said she never went to detox or rehab, she just read a letter from Eden and immediately stopped. Especially considering she likes to exaggerate and say she was a crack addict. Quitting cold turkey would be incredibly difficult without any sort of medical support. I'd imagine she just dabbled on nights out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And promo shots of yourself done on ya phone, zoomed in so it looks like it wasn’t done in ya shed

Including ya tattoo to be edgy

She literally thinks she’s Jeffree star
Not forgetting the ones she’s asked people who have brought the lashes for, because she can’t be bothered to actually take decent product shots

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.