Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask what's with the obsession with those stupid pickles? The pair of them eat them all the time and I don't get the fascination

Reactions: 10
Hahahaha she literally doesn’t have a clue how hard it actually is to run a small business 😂😂 there’s no getting up at 1pm and doing your make up… popping to get shite for your braggy haul videos and so on 😂

we used to have one and it’s literally up at 7 kids to school and then full work mode, missing your lunch most days, trying to post orders before collecting the kids from school, coming home having to make tea - whilst also having people popping round to collect orders if you allow collection, putting the kids to bed and then probably carrying on with orders to make the next day easier. And that’s just the physical work, don’t get me started on the posting on socials, replying to messages and emails, dealing with missing post, dealing with hole customers she doesn’t have a faaaackin clue

Reactions: 13
It makes me laugh how desperate she is to even come within spitting distance of the image and brand of Jamie Genevieve. She has copied her clothes, make up look and now desperately trying to start up the next Vieve :LOL:

Don't think Jamie got where she is by staying in bed all day, making attention seeking videos and buying the first option from Alibaba and I’ve never once seen her flaunting how much she spends on A takeaway during a cost of living crisis. Eben is not even a pound shop version of Jamie, not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That wimpy video.. look closely at her hands.. not one shake in sight, she holds the chip box up so steady, chips/burger etc. I’m beginning to think she puts them on? Thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That wimpy video.. look closely at her hands.. not one shake in sight, she holds the chip box up so steady, chips/burger etc. I’m beginning to think she puts them on? Thoughts?
If you watch her hands in a lot of videos she doesn’t shake either. Like the latest video for examples, several clips in that she’s not shaking at all

Reactions: 12
Maybe yaz if you weren't constantly baiting for the last 3 weeks the Internet wouldn't be asking you about it? Now you're tucked up in the big bed with Holly going on about slapping aloe Vera on each others tits... again, is it any wonder people say things like that?
I knew from the minute I saw a 20 second clip of Yaz and Eden that they could definitely be nasty people if pushed or at least behind closed doors, but I am actually really shocked at that clip. The language she uses is shocking and she massively over reacts to the comment that was made (someone touched a sore spot there Yaz?!), and that's not because I care about someone swearing but because I don't think it's a good look at all. You wouldn't behave like that in a workplace and tiktok is essentially her work place. She has young followers that watch her content and brands that rely on her to push their products. She's really showed her true colours there and if I owned a brand I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. What a vile disgusting human being.

Reactions: 15
I knew from the minute I saw a 20 second clip of Yaz and Eden that they could definitely be nasty people if pushed or at least behind closed doors, but I am actually really shocked at that clip. The language she uses is shocking and she massively over reacts to the comment that was made (someone touched a sore spot there Yaz?!), and that's not because I care about someone swearing but because I don't think it's a good look at all. You wouldn't behave like that in a workplace and tiktok is essentially her work place. She has young followers that watch her content and brands that rely on her to push their products. She's really showed her true colours there and if I owned a brand I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. What a vile disgusting human being.
The brands should definitely being seeing these videos. She’s disgusting. She knows exactly the age of her fans. Would they talk to their young cousin like this?? Because she has tik tok and watches them!

Reactions: 10
It makes me laugh how desperate she is to even come within spitting distance of the image and brand of Jamie Genevieve. She has copied her clothes, make up look and now desperately trying to start up the next Vieve :LOL:

Don't think Jamie got where she is by staying in bed all day, making attention seeking videos and buying the first option from Alibaba and I’ve never once seen her flaunting how much she spends on A takeaway during a cost of living crisis. Eben is not even a pound shop version of Jamie, not even close.
Jamie literally had a YouTube career spanning years and years before launching her own brand. She also used to be a MUA. She 100% is trying to emulate Jamie but it won’t work. Eden was at her peak during covid and didn’t take advantage and for a brand to last and be successful in terms of influencer culture, you need something different than what’s on the market. Jamie found her niche with the skin dew products and the brand does well but it isn’t like Eden thinks- buy bulk lashes off Ali express, package them in your dirty house and make NO effort with the branding, launches etc.

This is where you can tell she’s never had to work for anything a day in her life and mummy was always there to bail her out. She knows nothing about the mechanics behind a brand and thought she’d take off with a few crappy lashes, which she barely talks about. Then added a crappy mirror 🥱. If she wanted to branch out into things such as eyeshadow or foundation/skin products, those things take YEARS to perfect and find the correct mixtures for shades etc- especially for darker tones in order to make sure they’re not ashy etc. Stuff she’d never think of.

Reactions: 14
Hahahaha she literally doesn’t have a clue how hard it actually is to run a small business 😂😂 there’s no getting up at 1pm and doing your make up… popping to get shite for your braggy haul videos and so on 😂

we used to have one and it’s literally up at 7 kids to school and then full work mode, missing your lunch most days, trying to post orders before collecting the kids from school, coming home having to make tea - whilst also having people popping round to collect orders if you allow collection, putting the kids to bed and then probably carrying on with orders to make the next day easier. And that’s just the physical work, don’t get me started on the posting on socials, replying to messages and emails, dealing with missing post, dealing with hole customers she doesn’t have a faaaackin clue
See she ain’t doing that because her orders are inconsistent, that’s the difference between a legit business & a little play along shop.

Reactions: 6
Jamie literally had a YouTube career spanning years and years before launching her own brand. She also used to be a MUA. She 100% is trying to emulate Jamie but it won’t work. Eden was at her peak during covid and didn’t take advantage and for a brand to last and be successful in terms of influencer culture, you need something different than what’s on the market. Jamie found her niche with the skin dew products and the brand does well but it isn’t like Eden thinks- buy bulk lashes off Ali express, package them in your dirty house and make NO effort with the branding, launches etc.

This is where you can tell she’s never had to work for anything a day in her life and mummy was always there to bail her out. She knows nothing about the mechanics behind a brand and thought she’d take off with a few crappy lashes, which she barely talks about. Then added a crappy mirror 🥱. If she wanted to branch out into things such as eyeshadow or foundation/skin products, those things take YEARS to perfect and find the correct mixtures for shades etc- especially for darker tones in order to make sure they’re not ashy etc. Stuff she’d never think of.
She did try to take advantage of her peak in covid by selling those crappy cutlery sets (which I still think is one of the worst things she has done. There's one thing making videos to encourage your followers to eat, but it's very different trying to cash in on their insecurities by selling them an overpriced knife and fork). I don't remember her selling a lot of those either.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
3 kinds of lashes and a hand mirror doesn't make a cosmetics company Eben . Hired a rug doctor is that to deep clean the puppy's toilet .

Lloyd you are a self taught COOK not a self taught CHEF 😭😭😭 duck sake

Stealing recipes from BBC good food doesn’t automatically make you a chef
My mums a chef (yes Lloyd an actual chef) and I would honestly love to see him in a kitchen when the pressures on! Not for a faint hearted.

You can’t nick some bbc recipes and watch Hell’s Kitchen and suddenly proclaim yourself a chef.

I’ve got hopes of one day Gordon himself gets tagged in one of his videos to show off his cooking skills and Gordon’s slams him for plagiarism 😂

• Haha
I’m just waiting for Lloyds 6 figure deal with a food brand to drop like… think I’ll be waiting a while but hey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope a BBC researcher casually stumbles upon this thread and nominates LL for the next masterchef series (not the celeb or professionals, obviously). Would really love to see what he would produce when he doesn't have a recipe to follow and the chance to delete and refilm. If he wants to prove himself as a good cook then he should be pushing himself more. Anyone can follow a recipe Lloyd, and there's no shame in it, but don't call yourself a chef and try and make it your profession when you're just sitting at home nicking recipes from google

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.