Eden Harvz #51 Eben breach and Lloyd the leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwww Lloyds showing the dogs tit stains on the floor embedded into the carpet šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ iā€™m sure the landlords are gonna love that x
omg why?? I haven't seen the video as i'm having a tiktok hiatus. is he showing them off like he's proud? or are they flogging some product that claims it's going to lift the stains?
dog poo stains are the easiest to clean off the carpet - it's the wee that seems to linger no matter how much scrubbing you do. they don't even have a lot of carpet in their shed do they? so for it to be stained in less than a year of buying the pups is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 12
omg why?? I haven't seen the video as i'm having a tiktok hiatus. is he showing them off like he's proud? or are they flogging some product that claims it's going to lift the stains?
dog poo stains are the easiest to clean off the carpet - it's the wee that seems to linger no matter how much scrubbing you do. they don't even have a lot of carpet in their shed do they? so for it to be stained in less than a year of buying the pups is absolutely disgusting
He basically rented out a carpet cleaning machine to clean out Edens new beauty room as sheā€™s bought loads of new things to put in there. He said how the room had been emptied and hoovered but thereā€™s still loads of šŸ’© stains stuck, hahahaha šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He basically rented out a carpet cleaning machine to clean out Edens new beauty room as sheā€™s bought loads of new things to put in there, he says how the room has been emptied and hoovered but thereā€™s still loads of šŸ’© stains stuck, so iā€™m assuming they are now stuck with crusty dog poo embedded in their new carpet :)
omg why can't they just keep one sliver of their gross little lives to themselves? even if they're getting paid to use the carpet cleaner, no amount of money is worth telling everyone on the internet that you have dog tit embedded in your carpet cos you're too lazy to clean it properly.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They wonā€™t be getting paid to use the rug cleaner. They hired it from b&q.

I, personally, hire a professional to come and clean my carpets when needed. Amazing what you can outsource when you donā€™t spend Ā£200 on a sushi takeaway šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So true!! It baffles me how lazy and neglectful they are, itā€™s not like the dogs have to go far to get into the garden, they live in a shed, all theyā€™ve got to do is open the back doors every so often, they both doss around all day in their dogs tit, itā€™s rancid
exactly, there really is no excuse. I've said it before, but Chai is way too old to be shitting and pissing inside. Chase probably is too by now, but still is a lot younger so might have the odd accident or two. Dogs do not like messing in their home, it will be a natural instinct for them to want to go and do it in the garden and get it away from where they sleep/eat/relax. Eben and LL need to be looking for the cues their dogs give, such as crying/going to the door/even pacing around looking like they're sniffing for somewhere to go. Having a puppy is relentless, but if you don't train and act on these things when they're young then they're never going to learn. Exhibit 432904829084343 of why they should not be dog owners because they're too selfish and lazy.

Also it takes them forever to find tit and piss that the dogs have left in plain sight, imagine how much of it is buried away rotting in their shed ughhh makes me gag

If only they could have used some of their sushi money to invest in a dog trainer or behaviourist - I would love for them to have an expert tell them that they're neglectful and selfish. They miss so many cues from their dogs letting them know they're stressed and uncomfortable. I'm not a dog expert, but I've been to training and watched videos etc - just do a bit of work you absolute cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lloyd legit just blocked me on TT for asking why they both donā€™t toilet train their dogs when they do duck all day and have massive sliding backdoors and an enclosed, private garden for them to use..

Why would you block someone for asking that? Is it because youā€™re embarrassed?? Or is it because youā€™re both not fit enough to own a dog let alone 2, and people are catching on?

Why not put the same energy into training your dogs so you donā€™t have crusty tit carpets everywhere. Weird man, weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She does videos like sheā€™s a dog expert surely this is like the basics of having a dog

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s on live eating a wrap and she fully let chase lick it, then she ate it!!! šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What a relief.
Knowing this will make my afternoon that much more bearable in the office. šŸ„“šŸ˜‚
What a fraud she really is. šŸ˜”
Totally!! Currently giving sage advice about motherhood and doing some weird exchange between two hypothetical new mums. I hope someone's recording cos it's so bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Edens live and just made a comment of an example for a mum missing her old life and said itā€™s ok if you think of ā€˜smothering the babyā€™ ā€˜wanting to throw it out the windowā€™

is she for real?! I have 2 kids and my god they test me most days but never have I had those thoughts. If she is using these as examples and not even a mother, what is she going to be like when she isšŸ˜³

I pray she is never made a parent.
---
Now sheā€™s saying she needs to have a baby but doesnā€™t really want one..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Remember Eden claiming the brown marks on the floor WERE NOT sh*t stains? Lloyds only just gone and debunked that in his recent rug doctor video lmfao. ā€œIt says urine on it so hopefully that worksā€ after showing the brown stains šŸ¤£ canā€™t cope šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ā€˜Meet up for coffees and just talk about meā€™ bleeping hell, sheā€™s relentless šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woah. You should start a lonely mummy whatsapp group and a struggling with fertility group and collab - the ones struggling will probably decide they don't kids anyway after hearing what the mummy group say. Jesus. Does she hear herself speaking???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she's taking the piss out of mums who actually talk to their kids when they come out of school. What a prick. She talks about mental health and loving yourself, well that starts with how you speak to your kids and the attention they receive to make them feel heard.

Reactions: 15
Edens live and just made a comment of an example for a mum missing her old life and said itā€™s ok if you think of ā€˜smothering the babyā€™ ā€˜wanting to throw it out the windowā€™

is she for real?! I have 2 kids and my god they test me most days but never have I had those thoughts. If she is using these as examples and not even a mother, what is she going to be like when she isšŸ˜³

I pray she is never made a parent.
---
Now sheā€™s saying she needs to have a baby but doesnā€™t really want one..
She is absolutely vile. I would imagine little legs would do all the parenting cause she wouldnā€™t get out of bed! Does she know how many mothers have struggled with PND and struggling to cope but yā€™know itā€™s totally fine to think of killing your kids šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s just said when she told Lloyd she was coming offf the pill he started looking for a manā€™s pill to takešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thatā€™s how much he doesnā€™t want kids

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.