Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I had the most bizarre dream last night and I feel like I need to share as a form of therapy.

A bunch of tattlers from the Eden thread were on holiday, @livelaughlobotomy, @EvilJigglypuff and @Mrskane29 are the only ones I remember. Lloyd and Eden entered our hotel room, when Eden fell asleep Lloyd sneaked into my bed and was trying it on with me and I was like what the hell, suddenly Eden sat up and said “Lloyd might fancy you but I bet you don’t use femfresh” to which I said “no I don’t but I also don’t have BV”, I then kicked Lloyd out of bed and he slept on the floor with Eden 🤣🤣🤣.

I think it’s time for me to take a break from this site 💀🤣
Hahahaha no, you can't leave we'll miss you!

But seriously, I think you might have to phone the crisis team. Or better yet, have some water.

Also interested to know what you think we look like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha no, you can't leave we'll miss you!

But seriously, I think you might have to phone the crisis team. Or better yet, have some water.

Also interested to know what you think we look like 🤣
You were all just random people but in my head I knew who each of you were hahaha concerned for myself. I think you were blonde, we were sunbathing and all sorts, we all had some lovely quality time together 😂😂😂

I’m off to have a glass of water and take some Imodium

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys, I had the most bizarre dream last night and I feel like I need to share as a form of therapy.

A bunch of tattlers from the Eden thread were on holiday, @livelaughlobotomy, @EvilJigglypuff and @Mrskane29 are the only ones I remember. Lloyd and Eden entered our hotel room, when Eden fell asleep Lloyd sneaked into my bed and was trying it on with me and I was like what the hell, suddenly Eden sat up and said “Lloyd might fancy you but I bet you don’t use femfresh” to which I said “no I don’t but I also don’t have BV”, I then kicked Lloyd out of bed and he slept on the floor with Eden 🤣🤣🤣.

This is so funny what a nightmare you had! Imagine Lloyd running his hands all over you though 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

SEEK HELP 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thought of Eden reading here and discovering we’re having sexual dreams about Lloyd is funny though, she’ll probs kick off on him for cheating on her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thought of Eden reading here and discovering we’re having sexual dreams about Lloyd is funny though, she’ll probs kick off on him for cheating on her
Hahaha Eben, I absolutely fancy the pants off Lloyd. You'll find me in his insta dms.

Nope. I take it back. I can't even joke about it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First the narcissism, secondly the sub only comments, and now the ridiculous shoes. Eben really is serving Snapshoteye realness

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She made a point of telling everyone he treated her mum and dad to Peter Kay tickets and now she’s making sure everyone knows she’s made a donation to Ukrainian charity! She is so cringey!!! Any respect she might have had for doing that is lost the moment she films it and uploads to tiktok!

Reactions: 20
She made a point of telling everyone he treated her mum and dad to Peter Kay tickets and now she’s making sure everyone knows she’s made a donation to Ukrainian charity! She is so cringey!!! Any respect she might have had for doing that is lost the moment she films it and uploads to tiktok!
Yeah the video was fine showing the shop and explaining until she filmed her asking to make a donation and LL putting it into the machine. It's just so tacky. I mean, yeah it's great you've donated but filming it seems like a brag to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Yeah the video was fine showing the shop and explaining until she filmed her asking to make a donation and LL putting it into the machine. It's just so tacky. I mean, yeah it's great you've donated but filming it seems like a brag to me.
It’s a business expense and tax deductible.

The old sofa has probably sat out in the rain since the other one arrived- someone’s in for a treat.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.